Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Had to find my copy and make sure it’s in this book lmaoo, I like the Akallabêth chapter where it covers the Fall of Numenor the most. Tho I do like the opening and the creation mythos. When I first heard about it, I felt like it was pretty magical and unique compared to most others.

hbu?
i really like the opening as well.

i'm a sucker for mythologies with a pantheon, and I love the lore.

I really liked the Beren and Luthien storyline from what I remember.

i really enjoyed hearing about Melkor and all of his highs and lows too.

The descriptions of his great armies with dragons, balrogs, werewolves.... crazy shit

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
i really like the opening as well.

i'm a sucker for mythologies with a pantheon, and I love the lore.

I really liked the Beren and Luthien storyline from what I remember.

i really enjoyed hearing about Melkor and all of his highs and lows too.

The descriptions of his great armies with dragons, balrogs, werewolves.... crazy shit
Beren and Luthien was a rollercoaster of a love story lmfao. Legitimately sending a regular man against Satan and his right hand man.

You excited for RoP soon? :finally:
Cour 3 is only two months away, I'm getting excited for the Lille Barro fight. Shunsui's bankai better be as cinematic as Shutaras

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
i'll watch it only if they have a blue wizard in it lol

do you have a favorite Valar?
Aule is my favorite because he's the closest to Melkor according to Tolkien, in terms of mentality. He was audacious enough to create something on his own but humble enough to destroy the original dwarf statues at Eru's behest.

I also think it's telling that two of Aule's people fell to corruption and their own ambitions / greed (In Saruman's case). Like... What was he doing wrong that made it so easy for his top Ainur to falter? Or rather, what is it about Craftsmanship that causes people to drift away from Eru?

All very interesting.

Beren and Luthien was a rollercoaster of a love story lmfao. Legitimately sending a regular man against Satan and his right hand man.

You excited for RoP soon? :finally:

Cour 3 is only two months away, I'm getting excited for the Lille Barro fight. Shunsui's bankai better be as cinematic as Shutaras
I am surprised you are talking about Rings of Power, from what I have heard and read about the series it's really controversial and many Tolkien fans aren't fond of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.