Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
A mod deleted my fool summary from the summary thread. They're trying to silence the watermarks of truth :josad:

Seven7

๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ
โ€Ž
Vegapunk is only 2nd to Oden as Oda's worst creation. That's back to back arcs now that he's created the most insufferable, terribly written characters. I have a feeling we are getting another one in Elbaf, and he will be the biggest Nika glazer of em all....
Biggest positive about vegapunk I'd say is that everyone calls him out on his bullshit.

The story calls oden an idiot for trusting kaido

Luffy and the Scabbards:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
Unfortunately not. Kubo confirmed Arrancar appearances change based on their reiatsuโ€ฆ Grimm didnโ€™t change at all.

Didn't Grimmjow's appearance change? He was in some hybrid state that he didn't have in Hueco Muendo.

Regardless Grimmjow obviously got stronger since then, we don't need confirmation on that. It's just common sense.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Why do you rank him above Gerard in strength?
Because in his Angel form heโ€™s immune to all damage except Hofraung (which rebounds damage to the attacker)

Gerard has a core that keeps his miracle goingโ€”itโ€™s how Oetsu one shot him.

Tbh the way Kubo described it made it sound like even bankai Kenny would have a hard time breaking his core, but itโ€™s doable. Lille only has one real weakness in-verse and thatโ€™s a sword specifically made to kill deities. Lilles immortality is just better

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Wait, this is legit? Does he ever answer what exactly the hogyoku is/what its made of?
Itโ€™s made from a single nail from the Soul King.

Kubo has a website for subscribers where he sometimes answers plot relevant questions but usually answers random or lewd questions. The mod on NFs translates them and is a subscriber

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/klub-outside-kubo-answers-translations.1239498/

not all questions are on the OP but a good majority are.

Status
Not open for further replies.