Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I tried to hype admiral candidates :handsup: Anyway, I am not bothered about Lol Piece today

I binge read Bleach, so cant powerscale :risitavirus:

Gerard seems to be the strongest sternritter as far as I remember.

Top 3 Espada -> 1. Ulquiora, 2. Stark, 3. Grimmjow
Kubo has this website where he’ll answer trivia, he told us that Gerald has a core that bankai Kenpachi “might” be able to break.

but the only counter for Lille is a god blade deus ex machina. From what I see on the bleach section in Naruto forums, everyone puts Lille > Gerard

tho I won’t pretend to be good at powerscaling bleach lmfao

Nobody really thinks that, I’m just calling out a logical inconsistency. It doesn’t make much sense if you compare her to VAs.
Nami has greater willpower than the Vice Admirals and we've already seen her be unaffected by Big Mom's conqueror's haki. She had the guts to stand up to Kaido last arc too. It's a no-brainer that she withstood Joyboy's haki and the VAs didn't.

We never saw him again after that
I guess we will leave it to the interpretation if momonga was koed just show it. Its way more impressive this way since for a Va momonga do have some clouth . Same with dobberman that we do not see but I assume he bite the dust too with this joyboy haki .
Post automatically merged:

Damn, you got VP as a dead corpse, Kuma all fu£ked up, some of the giants seriously injured
While Dr chopper dancing and celebrating in the last panel
classic gag he forgot that he is a doctor again .

Vegapunk is only 2nd to Oden as Oda's worst creation. That's back to back arcs now that he's created the most insufferable, terribly written characters. I have a feeling we are getting another one in Elbaf, and he will be the biggest Nika glazer of em all....
Oden had powerscaling to keep you engaged tho Vega didn't had that or much science

Kubo has this website where he’ll answer trivia, he told us that Gerald has a core that bankai Kenpachi “might” be able to break.

but the only counter for Lille is a god blade deus ex machina. From what I see on the bleach section in Naruto forums, everyone puts Lille > Gerard

tho I won’t pretend to be good at powerscaling bleach lmfao
Might be. Lille's final form had such a trash design that I probably didn't read his panels carefully. Gremmy better

Close enough for powerscaling. I would put Grimmjow 4th behind Barragan though.
Grimmjow killed Askin :datas:

Status
Not open for further replies.