Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should take retirement from being an admiral fan

Kaku stussy means shit.

Saturn isn't making to MJ. There is a reason why he's the only one who is left out and why all other VAs are koed while kiz is getting up.

Something will likely to happen to Saturn for Devon plot to play.

Look above ^^ and then add element of off-panelling.

Oda won't show us what happened to Saturn..so that Devon being Saturn plot come out as shocking revelation and then we will see what happened here
I considered the idea that something might happen off-panel considering the fact there would literally be witness now if something were to happen to Saturn but it still sucks cause we might have to wait for years before learning something happened lol.
Lolda and his love for off paneling smh

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I considered the idea that something might happen off-panel considering the fact there would literally be witness now if something were to happen to Saturn but it still sucks cause we might have to wait for years before learning something happened lol.
Lolda and his love for off paneling smh
It was bound to get off-panelled the moment ShS were about to sail.

We saw something similar with Jinbei at WCI.

If oda wanted to show us right now then kiz would have been in action already. Is it pathetic writing? Absolutely.

Oda fascination to stall plots for the sake of future shocking revelation (and he sucks even at this) is a big problem.

Oda was always going to escalate. Without even getting to Joyboy necessarily, it's perfectly clear that someone like Shanks would utterly murder Big Mom. And I'd bet he's easily gonna look above Kaido as well.
Yet he didn't do shit to Kaido nor Big Mom while they were still alive and kicking. Even Roger chose to sneak in and steal her poneglyph instead of confronting her straight on

You should take retirement from being an admiral fan

Kaku stussy means shit.

Saturn isn't making to MJ. There is a reason why he's the only one who is left out and why all other VAs are koed while kiz is getting up.

Something will likely to happen to Saturn for Devon plot to play.
Lmao I simply said who is up rn. Yea the setup is there but the last panels of this chapter strongly allude to the arc being over.

Kizaru fighting Saturn when there is no threat to anyone is dumb. He needs a reason.

Yes because we knew Luffy is a Top Tier and Zoro isn't. It literally ties to the point I made. Had Oda trusted in Zoro's capabilities as a fighter we all would've been happy with this arc, but he didn't.
This has nothing to do with Loda not trusting Zoro as top tier and more about him not really caring about kizaru. You are forgetting Loda didn't give his mc any real opponent either mostly fooling around nobody aside from vegapunks were taken down

Status
Not open for further replies.