Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall have anything other than irrelevant flavor text from databooks? :saden:

Even databooks have abandoned yall recently lol. mihawk ain't have coc in the vivre cards. Neither does zolo. So, vivre cards being the 100% canon material they are, should we take this into consideration? :ihaha:

He was "fighting" to kill his friend, you autist
Just how well would you do in a fight for opportunity to kill your mom?

Also, he was not even fighting, the whole time he was focusing on looking for and trying to kill VP. Goofy was just a background fodder for him.
I don’t think background fodder knocks people out. You made your entire post irrelevant when you said fodder and Luffy in the same sentence.

Can someone summarize Tobirama's character, motives and achievements again? All I remember is him inventing (an incomplete form of) Edo Tensei and establishing the Konoha Police (consisting of Uchiha) to have a backdoor control. Did he also found Anbu?
Bro, Tobirama is the reason why Konoha is so powerful nowdays, he is the one who really founded it.
If we had Hashirama until now, Konoha would be living in the forest with wooden huts.

1. Created the Chuunin exams
  2. Made ANBU
  3. Invented shadow clone Jutsu
  4. Established Uchiha police force
  5. Invented FTG
  6. Invented Edo Tensei
  7. Experimented on and uncovered how/why the sharingan forms
All within a relatively short tenure as Hokage. Probably less than 10 years.
Damn. A true master mind as opposed to his brute force brother who was born with the Chakra and Kekkei Genkai.

Redon is just like any other rando. I don't know if you do, but I wouldn't hold his opinion that highly. Maybe even less so than others because he's a bum.
Redon is a Shueisha employee, they give him the chapter in advance
Pew is his newly assigned sidekick, Redon gives him a couple details to leak on tuesday
Their job is to keep non japanese communities active in order to sell more content

Bro, Tobirama is the reason why Konoha is so powerful nowdays, he is the one who really founded it.
If we had Hashirama until now, Konoha would be living in the forest with wooden huts.
He layed the foundation but Danzo and Saru deserve respect, they kept the village balanced and turned it into the superpower.

This chapter is very good for the Admiral agenda.

It basically obliterates the retarded copium of yankers last chapter that Kizaru fainted from Joyboy haki. A supremely retarded take that was only possible for the copium addled Yankertard minds to make.

It confirms without a shadow of doubt that Kizaru was conflicted from the start of the arc. Once again, this was very obvious to anyone with a functioning brain. Kizaru literally says as much when he kicks bonney at the start.

And once again drives the point home that he was a complete and total emotional wreck after he killed Vegapunk. It was already obvious to anyone who's brain wasn't filled with the retardation of yanker agenda.

Him not even trying to defend himself from Condom boy after Punk is dead is so clearly an after effect of Kizaru literally killing his Best Friend a few seconds before. He just uses Dragon's famous words "..." even while he's getting squeezed by an emperor of the sea.

And finally, this chapter gives us a yet another look at what exactly Akainu cares about. He doesn't care about the Speech punk just made. The impending flood of the entire world. The war between the Wg and the Ancient Kingdom.

What he cares about are pirates. And completely Exterminating them with the mighty hands of Justice.

This to me shows that Akainu, while maybe not rebelling against the WG directly, will nonetheless lead the marines in a full force naval campaign against the pirate scum of the world.

We were promised a Free for All Battle Royale. The Marines under Sakazuki will be a huge part of that.
Didn't read it, I am happy for you tho, or sad it happened

Kizaru and Kuzan were blatantly stated to be conflicted*
Agenda fans: B-but admirals are weak and have no conqueror’s haki.
Oda:
Being conflicted about killing Vegapunk and yet going out of his way to finish the job anyways.

Also I fail to see what this has to do with Luffy? He’s not conflicted about fighting with Luffy. Kizaru tells Akainu not to doubt him.

How is any of this confirmation that he was holding back? Sounds more like copium to me. Kind of like the story about Kizaru feeding Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.