Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1125 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Holy Knights are just going to be irrelevant background fodder I guess, since Garling is an elder now. I hope there is actually payoff to this character.........
They're 100% gonna be grand fleet captains enemies

Holy Knights are just going to be irrelevant background fodder I guess, since Garling is an elder now. I hope there is actually payoff to this character.........
nah. Some of them will be strong and important.

The shanks looking dude, Pranks, who is theorized to be Garling's son and next supreme commander of the holy knights, will be very strong.

I'm hyped for Baphomet

Post automatically merged:

Now that i think about it, Saturn is most likely an elder since hundred of years if not centuries, so that means that if not for immortality, he'd have been dead since a long while now

But since the immortality is something shared by Imu(likely through the black flames / circle ritual), the reason why Saturn died from that distance is simply because Imu took it away from him after dismissing him

That's why Saturn died
Thats also means that Imu can't kill Garling like he did to Saturn. Garling is just 70yo guy

Ehh

Sooo does this chapter overall confirms that Gorosei >>> Holy Knights???

Garling just got power up.
In terms of hierarchy yes.

In terms of power level I would also say yes.

Although because Garling was the supreme commander and Shanks's dad, he might be a special case and might be at least comparable to at least one or two of the Elders.

Status
Not open for further replies.