Status
Not open for further replies.
CoC is useless for Usopp why would he need it he doesn't even have CoA
It isn’t really meant to be something he can use in combat

It’s supposed to symbolize that he’s finally a brave warrior of the sea like his father

He’ll probably get other upgrades too

If you think Ussop is anyhow worthy of Conqueror you might be wrong.
We have solid characters with no CoC.
It isn’t about physical strength it’s about strength of will (and lineage)

Yassop could have it which means Usopp might have it as well

Plus Usopp is supposed to be one of the more important strawhats

He has a higher chance of unlocking it than anyone else in the crew imo. Oda’s been setting it up

What if Chopper actually stayed on the giants ship and Oda just forgot to draw him last week
I mean we only got confirmation last chapter that Luffy and Nami were missing right? Everyone assumed the missing members by who was shown. Maybe Chopper is on the ship and is the one who reveals what happened to the rest of the crew

It isn’t about physical strength it’s about strength of will (and lineage)

Yassop could have it which means Usopp might have it as well

Plus Usopp is supposed to be one of the more important strawhats

He has a higher chance of unlocking it than anyone else in the crew imo. Oda’s been setting it up
I wasn't talking about physical strength.
And Oda hasn't set up everything. Even ZKK was more plausible than this trust me.

If ussop gets CoC , it will undermine the entire Yonkou and CoC.

Being important doesn't mean coc.
And lineage got nothing to do with CoC.

elbaf arc training for luffy and starwhats .

Ussop vs Loki battle of tricks. A guy finally save nami from danger once. Luffy is too strong for giants .

‘’There has be outside villain like greenbull, holy knights or gorosei otherwise elbaf would be wo to 40 chapters Then I believe shanks will appear at elbaf to fight luffy like test and plot for luffy to surpass joy boy coc haki level.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Rambles "the Lego house part of Elbaf but not actually the town it not over"
He's going to use the "hologram excuse" that someone breadcrumbed for him days ago lmao.
The cat is actually lucci in disguise, Rambles won
Stowed away in a barrel with a massive zenkai boost, love to see it :finally:

I don't know why he was so invested in a theory like Lucci joining the crew anyway. That shit rivaled ZKK in stupidity
Nah, ZKK made sense based on many lines pointing to it, but Lucci joining the strawhats, the whole theory was ass and stupid while ZKK at least could indeed happen based on all the teasers...

He made a bet which he never could win in the first place, it was him basically saying a ant can defeat a grow up lion...
So stupid was his theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.