Status
Not open for further replies.
You're nitpicking it now my dude.

- Bigmam had 85 kids but only Kata unlocked it.
- Oden parents and shogun
- whitebeard was an orphan
- ROGER parents are unknown
- Kidd has it , and even he's a orphan.

I can give you much more examples of that isn't the case.
No one ever said there’s a 100% chance it’s passed down

Not to mention that it’s been confirmed that CoC can lay dormant in someone forever without them knowing they ever had it

It’s a 1 in a million ability that most people will never know they have

But you can’t say it’s a coincidence that so many people that share a family line just so happen to have the ability

It’s your genetics + the way you live your life

There’s a reason why Garp said “so he also has it” when Luffy used CoC during Marineford

It’s genetic

Smart guy
Well are you at least distraught Sanji is portrayed and shares a panel with your two faves?

I just know this has to sting a bit or make you wanna drop the manga in some way right?
While I do think the combo attack is ass it’s not because of Sanji. It’s because Luffy is a Yonko, at this point I’d expect either him Sanji or Zoro to one shot whatever this creature is.

Oda killed the sense of danger for me after Wano.

I’ll tell you a secret that most people don’t know I used to like Sanji just as much as I like Zoro and Luffy so I’ll always be all for any opportunity that Sanji has to make a comeback. It just has to be a legit feat.
Post automatically merged:

You’re wrong about the second thing tho
:BigW:
lol nah Zoro is really to strong right now.

While I do think the combo attack is ass it’s not because of Sanji. It’s because Luffy is a Yonko, at this point I’d expect either him Sanji or Zoro to one shot whatever this creature is.

Oda killed the sense of danger for me after Wano.

I’ll tell you a secret that most people don’t know I used to like Sanji just as much as I like Zoro and Luffy so I’ll always be all for any opportunity that Sanji has to make a comeback. It just has to be a legit feat.
Post automatically merged:

lol nah Zoro is really to strong right now.
Zoro is very strong, but so is Sanji.

You’ll see just like with Beast Pirates Sanji will fight an opponent constantly portrayed comparable to Zoros while Jinbe will fight a clown comparable to Frankys

Zoro is very strong, but so is Sanji.

You’ll see just like with Beast Pirates Sanji will fight an opponent constantly portrayed comparable to Zoros while Jinbe will fight a clown comparable to Frankys

Portrayal doesn’t matter as much as feats for me. So Sanji has to fight an opponent that is not only on portrayed in a similar light as Zoros but also has comparable feats.

Portrayal doesn’t matter as much as feats for me. So Sanji has to fight an opponent that is not only on portrayed in a similar light as Zoros but also has comparable feats.
Feats are so subjective that there’s no point scaling based on them. Portrayal is how Oda always showcases characters strengths.

Feat scaling is how you get Shanks low diffs Big Mom type takes

Another copycat shit arc begins, but idiots are busier "discussing" Zoro vs Sanji bullcrap than to acknowledge the sunken cost of OP isn't rewarding, that the ship sailer and the longer one remains on board the bigger the disappointment come the final arc.

Another copycat shit arc begins, but idiots are busier "discussing" Zoro vs Sanji bullcrap than to acknowledge the sunken cost of OP isn't rewarding, that the ship sailer and the longer one remains on board the bigger the disappointment come the final arc.
Bro if you don’t like how the arc started that’s on you. This looks like a fun chapter with an introduction to a new environment and focus on the main cast right now

Like if you think OP is a sunk cost, don’t read it? No ones saying OPs perfect but acting like anyone who enjoys it is stupid is pretty lame since this is a OP forum

Status
Not open for further replies.