Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Yes Luffys using his strongest form and although it’s laced with ACOC it’s obviously far from his strongest attack.
very similar to the Sanji situation He Probably just has better control over the form.

The hypocrisy at it's Finest.

Luffy and Sanji uses Ifrit and Gear 5.
" No they ain't struggling. "

Zoro Shows A litrle of Green Flames.
" Oh my god Extreme diff "

The hypocrisy at it's Finest.

Luffy and Sanji uses Ifrit and Gear 5.
" No they ain't struggling. "

Zoro Shows A litrle of Green Flames.
" Oh my god Extreme diff "
You and a few others need to get out your head the internet is so toxic…. We’re 3 chapters in , nobody has struggled yet and you can see that in the panels the strawhats are ok. We’ve seen the crew struggle we know what that looks like this ain’t it. Stop letting the internet convince you that struggle is taking place in these chapters

You and a few others need to get out your head the internet is so toxic…. We’re 3 chapters in , nobody has struggled yet and you can see that in the panels the strawhats are ok. We’ve seen the crew struggle we know what that looks like this ain’t it. Stop letting the internet convince you that struggle is taking place in these chapters
Bruh what's the point of Draining out this much Haki and Peak of your power forms if you ain't struggling?
:kaidowhat:

And somehow everything turns around when Zoro Green Smoke which isn't even KoH properly is Shown.

Still tho Zoro was far better written than any other One Piece character pre time skip and was the most complete character.

Luffy and Sanji with all their dialogues, their motivations or lack there of, was all shallow and lacking depth. Their words meant nothing, it felt like cookie cutter dialogues.
Oh no characters with dialogues:noo: I know those are too complicated for illiterates, I feel sorry for people who can't read

@ZenZu This just proves that black lightning =\= ACoC

Black lightning is just used to show “big impacts”. There was no black lightning shown against the Gorosei because his hits were doing nothing
The thing is that against Lucci there was no black lightning for any of Luffy attack, even dawn rocket that was clearly drawn as being a "big impact" and effective.
it's a mix of both imo, Oda will draw them when the hit is both COC and effective to highlight it.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Mentally ill person think this is romance -

Sanji: If this is a dream... there's no way a "man" would appear...

Nami: What kind of dreams are you having?

Sanji: Well then, Nami-san, we're jumping down!

Sanji: I can't detect Robin-chan on my "Me Radar"... *sniff sniff*

Nami: What are you, a dog?

Sanji: Nami-san, please let me clean the ladies bedroom next ti...

Nami: DON'T SET THIS UP ON OUR ROOM!!!
:pepecroc: hi

Mentally ill person think this is romance -

Sanji: If this is a dream... there's no way a "man" would appear...

Nami: What kind of dreams are you having?

Sanji: Well then, Nami-san, we're jumping down!

Sanji: I can't detect Robin-chan on my "Me Radar"... *sniff sniff*

Nami: What are you, a dog?

Sanji: Nami-san, please let me clean the ladies bedroom next ti...

Nami: DON'T SET THIS UP ON OUR ROOM!!!
Sanji x Nami cute moments let's go! :stealthblack: