Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Yeah, highly likely.

Robin even went her way to say their inflated bounty is justified. People are just crying for nothing.

They indeed should have a higher bounty than 100 million. But 1.8 is to much imo.

If I recall, they arent the leaders of the giants, just former.

As a race or lineage, they are physically the strongest, maybe 15 times stronger than average Human.

Yet, being above any Yc1 imo its to much.

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
Lola literally a character who ain't nami and pretty at prime lol.
Lmao true! When Oda isn't doing Nami face #348 (slight exaggeration), he can do some fantastic designs for female characters!

Although I'd like some badass ones, more serious ones too. Not necesarily just pretty faces or even pretty at all and definitely not exaggerated, ugly cariactures either who will usually get clowned anyway by Oda.

He ruined Boa with the whole Luffy simping gag and making her a damsel despite being a warlord and having a whole race of haki using warriors pre TS and he constantly relies on making female characters have a gag, be fuels for Sanji gags and be damsels, its tiring.

Komurasaki had mad potential before she became Hiyori, I do really like Hiyori but I might have preferred them as 2 alternative characters too. But Black Maria is kinda like an "actually evil Komurasaki", a genuinely evil counterpart, so that works too ofc. Hiyori having to play the role of Komurasaki did add deptht to her too especially when she confronted Orochi in the end and almost got to take him down entirely by herself, sigh Oda lol. She still did really well ofc though.

God knows the wasted potential of Smoothie is something else too though. At least Ulti and Maria were decent for what they were, I like them a lot.

Anybody who argues that Loki isn't top tier is on the highest tier of copium after this introduction

Whether he is on par with Yonkos is another question. Goofy didn't come out of Egghead stronger than he was after Wano

Loki is probably going to have a hard counter to Goofy's G5 toon force specifically

Lmao true! When Oda isn't doing Nami face #348 (slight exaggeration), he can do some fantastic designs for female characters!

Although I'd like some badass ones, more serious ones too. Not necesarily just pretty faces or even pretty at all and definitely not exaggerated, ugly cariactures either who will usually get clowned anyway by Oda.

He ruined Boa with the whole Luffy simping gag and making her a damsel despite being a warlord and having a whole race of haki using warriors pre TS and he constantly relies on making female characters have a gag, be fuels for Sanji gags and be damsels, its tiring.

Komurasaki had mad potential before she became Hiyori, I do really like Hiyori but I might have preferred them as 2 alternative characters too. But Black Maria is kinda like an "actually evil Komurasaki", a genuinely evil counterpart, so that works too ofc. Hiyori having to play the role of Komurasaki did add deptht to her too especially when she confronted Orochi in the end and almost got to take him down entirely by herself, sigh Oda lol. She still did really well ofc though.

God knows the wasted potential of Smoothie is something else too though. At least Ulti and Maria were decent for what they were, I like them a lot.
I have honestly given up on Oda with female characters since Wano.

The irony when that retard Kekdo is famous for being captured God knows how many times and yet he claims that the strongest nation that could never be taken by force from a third party can't capture him....😂
Kaido went on his own accord for free food
Kaido tought of the garbage navy as mcdonalds
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Bozo loki couldnt even break some shackles

Anybody who argues that Loki isn't top tier is on the highest tier of copium after this introduction

Whether he is on par with Yonkos is another question. Goofy didn't come out of Egghead stronger than he was after Wano

Loki is probably going to have a hard counter to Goofy's G5 toon force specifically
That clown has been spamming G5 nonstop now he has a chance draw it against someone that can match Lika in size