Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1195: Weakness

Rate the chapter


  • Total voters
    61
I'm not sure how old Killingham is, but he's definitely still pretty young, I wager. And I dare say he's probably never really encountered anyone who could hurt him like Sommers has in the past. Ironically, that's making him fight better against Sanji because he doesn't yet realize he's about to be abruptly defeated, whereas Sommers knows what it feels like and that Zoro will happily kill him.
 
“Shanks is the greatest Haki user this setting has ever seen. In his intro he physically damaged Whitebeards ship with just his haki alone. Nobody has done this before or since!!!”




Zoro shakes and damages a ship that makes Whitebeards ship look like a refugee raft.

It is enough to make a grown man cry. To see my boy finally graduate the school of Haki wizardry, I thought I would never see the day!

:zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug:
 
Top