Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 953: Once Upon a Fox

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sade

Berserk
I'm start thinking that Zoro might leave Sushui at the end of Wano, and he might keep Enma, and one day when Momo will be a growth and strong Swordman he will give him back.

Overall A good chapter the flashback was good, Zoro defintly has some connetion with the Shimotsuki clan, firstly he looks exactly like Ryuma, now we found that the last daymo of Ringo ( Shimotsuki family) looks very similiar to him.

Quite surprising that was Oden the one who gave Kaido his first and only scar, Zoro will definitly use Enma ( wich fit also Zoro's demon theme) and he will play an important role in Kaido's defeat.

I can see Only Luffy being stronger than Zoro at the end of Wano, maybe also Kid but let's see.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Aww yeah, Grandmaster getting a blade fitting his Buddhism/demon theme.

I can’t help but think that Zoro is gonna question Hiyori about giving him such an important sword. Will it wind up being something with the prophecy, or is Hiyori just being responsible and thinking about the morale of the entirety of Wano with this decision? :unsure:

Also, it’s very convenient how Zoro is never around when the Shimotsuki name is mentioned. I’m sure that won’t be important at some point :rolleyes:

Very true! :owo: Also be cool if he joins sh! since looks like he on his own, while honoring his dead friend.

You know, there cover with giant snowman and fox (and he has sh on his head) while zoro sits close to it.

Maybe it was Onimaru hint all along, plus he was located in winter part of wano! Just like the cover hint.
nami with zues
next , zoro with Onimaru i hope this will happened :love: especially if ushimaru was zoro father ,I mean onimaru nothing left for him to stay in wano so he will company master's son :sadgrin::catsweat::catblush::catcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.