Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 953: Once Upon a Fox

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the better chapters I have read in a while. Solid plot, short and concise. Love how it took only one chapter to the story of Onimaru and his fox in it's entirety. Though it still begs the question, what exactly is Gyukimaru? Is he a devil fruit user or was his bond to his master and Wano so strong he ended up transforming into a human?
Kitsunes in Japanese folklore had magic powers but....

Younger Kitsunes didn't have much of it once they mature their magic powers are far bigger.

Again it’s happened twice. Someone has mentioned “Shimotsuki” but Zoro is conveniently not hearing it.

The first time, Brook was gonna say Yasu’s full name and Zoro cut him off before he could say it and later all the people around Yasu’s execution say his full name but Zoro isn’t around. When Zoro arrives, Yasu’s dead and no one is saying “Shimostsuki” anymore.

And now, when Kawamatsu is telling Hiyori about the Shimotsuki family, Zoro is once again, conveniently not around and by the time they meet Zoro, Kawamatsu is done telling the story.

Who’s betting the moment Zoro actually hears the name “Shimotsuki” anywhere in Wano, we get a flashback to his childhood?

I think Zoro will hear that name the first time when someone tells him about Ryuma because his name is also Shimotsuki Ryuma.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Again it’s happened twice. Someone has mentioned “Shimotsuki” but Zoro is conveniently not hearing it.

The first time, Brook was gonna say Yasu’s full name and Zoro cut him off before he could say it and later all the people around Yasu’s execution say his full name but Zoro isn’t around. When Zoro arrives, Yasu’s dead and no one is saying “Shimostsuki” anymore.

And now, when Kawamatsu is telling Hiyori about the Shimotsuki family, Zoro is once again, conveniently not around and by the time they meet Zoro, Kawamatsu is done telling the story.

Who’s betting the moment Zoro actually hears the name “Shimotsuki” anywhere in Wano, we get a flashback to his childhood?

I think Zoro will hear that name the first time when someone tells him about Ryuma because his name is also Shimotsuki Ryuma.
The foxes master ushimaru shimotsuki is zoros dad and zoros from ringo

Status
Not open for further replies.