Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody else believe the reason the manga had Zoro cut the cliff when he tried to cut the tree was to hint at how powerful a casual attack from enma will be once Zoro turns the sword into a permanently blade black.

When Zoro was fighting Pica at the end his first attack and his last attack were the only named haki attacks, the rest of the attacks were none named haki attacks. Those attacks cut Pica's body into pieces and if you noticed those attacks were more or less on the same level as a non haki 1080 lb Cannon. That's wild how powerful Zoro can make that sword.

Does anybody else believe the reason the manga had Zoro cut the cliff when he tried to cut the tree was to hint at how powerful a casual attack from enma will be once Zoro turns the sword into a permanently blade black.

When Zoro was fighting Pica at the end his first attack and his last attack were the only named haki attacks, the rest of the attacks were none named haki attacks. Those attacks cut Pica's body into pieces and if you noticed those attacks were more or less on the same level as a non haki 1080 lb Cannon. That's wild how powerful Zoro can make that sword.
Yes that's the meaning of it. He ll be able to cut coast sized objects casually, possibly above that.

Blew My Mind!

Zoro is getting stronger and Luffy too. I think Zoro is gonna fight with Jack and beat him. Sanji is gonna beat leader of Flying Six.

Luffy and Kid vs Kaido. I am so exciting!

Just noted two things while reading the Viz.

1) Franky says he's making ships for 100k people instead of 10k. A mistake I guess? Both MS and JB say 10k.

EDIT: yeah, definitely a mistake. Even the Spanish version from mangaplus says 10k.

2) Hitetsu says that Hyiori might have recognized Wado Ichimonij 'cause it was made by the same dude who crafted Enma, and the dude left Wano more than 50 years ago. Wado had already been in EB in the hands of Zoro's teacher for at least a decade... How could Hyiori recognize the sword? Did she knew the description? Who told her? And how does Hitetsu know it as well? How old is he? *shrughs* Probably irrelevant anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.