Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
LOL, how can you be this disingenuous?

He will be stronger because of the sword.
He can't master a sword without the sword!

Remove the sword and he will not be as strong.

That was proved when Shusui was gone.

:believe:
Again you have a point, current Zoro only uses two swords efficiently, since he gave Shusui back. Good catch dude. So when Zoro said I will become stronger he meant I will become stronger than my nitoryu self, or in other words I will become my santoryu self again. This could have potentially escaped us had you not wanked Zoro so much.

Logical fallacy. Zoro is a swordsman, he gets stronger mastering swords. Zoro received a sword he needs to master, and train his haki as well, thus the training makes him stronger, the sword does not make him stronger by default.

Logical fallacy. Zoro is a swordsman, he gets stronger mastering swords. Zoro received a sword he needs to master, and train his haki as well, thus the training makes him stronger, the sword does not make him stronger by default.
LOL, stating the obvious.

Tell me what toll does not need training.

Again you are not answering at all and dodging.

Do you need the tool to get stronger or he can just get stronger without it?

You dismissed the toll 100%, stating that the training is what makes him stronger!

He is training to utilize 100% the toll, that simple.

Can he cut Kaido without Enma, tell me?
If he can't that mean he got a PU.

Similar logic, can Luffy wound Kaido without Advance COA?
If you say yes then you are correct.

So FS was not a PU because he did not master it.

G4 is not a PU because it is not mastered.
Uh that was not my argument. I wasn't saying it doesn't count as a powerup because he hasn't mastered it yet.

And those two examples you used don't even work as a counter argument.

When we talk about a powerup I mean something that makes the character overall stronger. Super Saiyan is a powerup. Ultra Instinct is a powerup. Future Sight is a technique. It doesn't increase any of Luffy's stats. Which is why G4 is a powerup.

Enma isn't any kind of stat boost. In fact based on the description it's quite the opposite. It's something that would normally kill him. Training will make Zoro stronger. Not simply wielding Enma.

When we talk about a powerup I mean something that makes the character overall stronger.
So you mean BOAT and Assura that were final moment PU, well this is a G2 PU and not an FS PU, that simple.

Post automatically merged:

Enma isn't any kind of stat boost. In fact based on the description it's quite the opposite.
His AP went to the sky, what are you talking about it is similar to G4, 10 min for low top tier AP but on a lower scale.

He will get the nidai and enma imo.
Thus having 3 21 grade swords he can make black.
Thats a perfectly reasonable opinion to have. It's totally possible that Zoro breaks the Sandai and gets the Nidai in addition to Enma.

But I am still of the opinion that Zoro will be the one to wield all 3 Cursed Kitetsu Blades. I believe they were introduced into the story specifically for Zoro. The way I see it this training with Enma is just preparation for him being able to wield the Nidai.

LOL, precognition does not increase stats:
Talking about physical stats.

Learning FS didn't make Luffy stronger than Katakuri It was how he applied it that mattered. Just having it is meaningless.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
LOL, stating the obvious.

Tell me what toll does not need training.

Again you are not answering at all and dodging.

Do you need the tool to get stronger or he can just get stronger without it?

You dismissed the toll 100%, stating that the training is what makes him stronger!

He is training to utilize 100% the toll, that simple.

Can he cut Kaido without Enma, tell me?
If he can't that mean he got a PU.

Similar logic, can Luffy wound Kaido without Advance COA?
If you say yes then you are correct.
Every training takes a toll on someone, that is why it is advisable to not push yourself too much.

Again I answered your question. The sword by itself does not make Zoro stronger, it is the mastering of the sword and the mastering of his haki that will make him stronger.

Nah, I told you already mastering the sword and mastering his haki is the training that will make him stronger.

Enma uses his haki to cut Kaido, logically if he can cut Kaido with Enma, that uses his haki, he can do so with other swords as well. Currently we do not know if Zoro can cut Kaido with his haki level, but once he masters it by training with it and Enma he should be able to cut Kaido. Enma does not gather haki from the world so Zoro can use it, it is his own haki.

Faulty comparison. Luffy already tried and we saw how pitiful he is, and the result was, as we all know, no wound made, instead he got one shot.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Thats a perfectly reasonable opinion to have. It's totally possible that Zoro breaks the Sandai and gets the Nidai in addition to Enma.

But I am still of the opinion that Zoro will be the one to wield all 3 Cursed Kitetsu Blades. I believe they were introduced into the story specifically for Zoro. The way I see it this training with Enma is just preparation for him being able to wield the Nidai.
Wados his staple. His strawhat. The object tied to his dream. Hes not losing that. The sandai is just a wazamono too so it needs upgrading.

Faulty comparison. Luffy already tried and we saw how pitiful he is, and the result was, as we all know, no wound made, instead he got one shot.
:cheers:

And Zoro did this:

Because he was missing A sword.

Yet his training is what it counts.

No swords aka not W.

Now tel me what was removed from there, training or Shusui?

Right but when I used examples like the Super Saiyan and Ultra Instinct I thought it was clear what I meant. Those are powerups. They make you stronger. Future Sight does not.
Again you are using wrong words.

FS makes you stronger.

It is S tier in COO.

Try again!

COO is a stat.

Wados his staple. His strawhat. The object tied to his dream. Hes not losing that. The sandai is just a wazamono too so it needs upgrading.
Yeah everyone is quick to remind me about Wado. But the very purpose behind him carrying Wado is because the blade acts as a physical representation of him carrying Kuina's dream with him. Once he achieves that dream however, he wont need to carry it anymore. As Wado would have officially become a blade that was once wielded by the Greatest Swordsman.

Thats the only time I think he'd give it up.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
:cheers:

And Zoro did this:

Because he was missing A sword.

Yet his training is what it counts.

No swords aka not W.

Now tel me what was removed from there, training or Shusui?
Do you really wanna make this into a shit posting panel thread. I guess you ran out of arguments.

What was Luffy missing here?

Imagine if he did not have access to his fighting style. Strip him off his haki and df and he dies here, I mean he already nearly died were it not for the blood transfusion.

I do not understand your point. He had his sword for two plus years, thus had the chance to train with it and master it thus making him stronger, evident with the higher level of his techniques. Once he masters his swords he is stronger. The swords do not make him stronger just like that.

You are just spamming that Zoro panel, and not addressing my points. Please refrain from quoting me, if the only thing you do is making fallacies.

Status
Not open for further replies.