Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shura

How the heck will the novas beat these guys I assume the Shichibukai might help in Wano
Maybe all of them
Moriah had Captain John skeleton
Buggy is looking for the treasure
Mihawk is somewhere
Hancock is there
Crocodile met Luffy
Ms Bakkins said that Weevil is the heir to
Whitebeard treasure
Doflamingo supplied Kaido
Law wanted to take down Doffy
yeah I think Warlords make a deal with Luffy alliance
Post automatically merged:

Marines won't, but what about SWORD?
well...probably but I don't think unless an admiral present no one can stop BigMom and Kaido

Garp and Roger took down the rocks pirates ...

Shanks was an emperor 6 years ago

Rocks D Xebech was the first and most formidable rival to Roger

And it seems the alliance of BigMom and Kaido seems connected to Wano.....

the thing is the whole world will have eyes on the events of Wano

Apparently marines are not going to be involved in Wano war....

damn hype chapter
Sakazuki may change his mind due to Sengoku concern on the last page. So there is still possibility for the Navy to join the chaos in Wano

One Piece - Chapter 957
Title: Ultimate

CHAPTER IS OUT ON
Jaimini'sBox

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the WG community!
Which number was division commander that WB was missing!

2th?

That must be Oden's number!

Last edited:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Marines won't, but what about SWORD?
Does SWORD have all that much man power? Plus they gotta keep their heads low so the Gorosei and CDs don't purge them. Gandhi said it was time for a cleansing, after all. I'm sure they won't be shy about purging their own too if they don't toe the line.

Sakazuki may change his mind due to Sengoku concern on the last page. So there is still possibility for the Navy to join the chaos in Wano
Assuming the Warlords don't cause too much damage to them.

Also, Rocks was formed on Beehive Island and lead by Rocks D. Xebec. Beehive Island is Blackbeard's home base and his ship is called Saber of Xebec. Wonder if there's a connection :seriously:

This chapter was as good as advertised by the spoilers. Great info dump.

The most compelling part of the chapter was Garp. The more we learn about Garp, the better. He was involved in the biggest things during the previous era. What we learned in this was a huge feat for him, and further cements him as even with Roger (Garp looked beastly in that one panel this chapter). I love what we learned about him as well. Garp never seemed to be the guy that would be ok with the WG, and his previous admission that he could do anything he wanted as a Vice Admiral felt like a shallow reason covering for something else. Glad to know that he never accepted a promotion because he hated the Celestial Dragons, and made sure everyone knew it based on how Sengoku said that they’d have wanted him dead if not for his feats. Also makes it clear where Dragon got it from.

I think this is the first sign we get of the final war, that the marines are not going to simply side with the government. I think that this shows that the marines will fracture down ideologies, and the marines that follow moral justice and take after Garp will rebel against the rest when everyone finds out how bad the WG is. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if guys like Garp, Aokiji, Smoker, etc. end up teaming with the Revolutionaries when it’s time to toss over the government and start over.

The other big thing was the Shanks hype. People tried to downplay him when the spoilers first came out and the bounties were revealed, only to end up shooting themselves in the foot. He is the youngest of the Yonko, got incredibly strong really fast and stands on the same footing as Kaido, Big Mom, and Whitebeard, while his fights against Mihawk took place well before his rise to this power. He actually got stronger without his arm, as others have tried to speculate he got weaker. Great chapter for him as well.

And then, right there at the end, Akainu again admits that the upper echelon isn’t as strong as the Yonko, given that there passing on sending people to Wano because they don’t have the manpower.

I’d just wish we’d get more info on the D’s. Another one introduced here as Rocks D. Xebec adds to the intrigue, and he was a monster to boot.

Also love the parallel between Luffy and Garp here. Grandfather broke the first Rocks group, grandson is going to break the revival.

The reaction by some to the colorspread was also funny, given Usopp is right there and her arm is clearly going down, but whatever one can do to twist things I guess. Oh, and the cover was great.

Great chapter overall, has me hyped as hell for next week. Hopefully we get to Wano and see how everything is rolling.

Last edited:
So the Rocks dude seems like a set up for Luffy to surpass Roger... this kinda takes away from WB but whatever...Rocks sure looks nice

Btw, so we are basically sure Luffy won't have the strongest crew in history... there is just no way for Luffy to have that many Yonko lvl people under him
kaido and the other are not yonko lvl when they are still on the rocks's ship.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Also like that Oden and Wano itself keeps getting hype... Just gotta hope Oda will deliver on it.

I'm ready for the Oden flashback

Btw, where do you think Fuji is headed? To capture shichibukai? Is he near Hanckock island?
I doubt he's going after Hancock. Something like that probably would've been mentioned or at least hinted at by Koby last chapter.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Chapter is god tier

Liked the leadership qualities of akainu- talking with Fuji despite all the issues

Rocks D xebec Gold Roger.. monkey D dragon and monkey D.luffy. Now I understood why gorosei said' its always D who cause troubles'

Rocks got big hype here with most formidable opponent of Roger

And,once again Oda emphasized warlords importance in balance of power indicating their strength.

LoL at shanks having biggest bounty though ze ha ha ha ha

Can't wait for dragon and mihawk bounty now....

And, what's with this oden stuff? It's clear that sengoku was trying to indicate importance of oden in Grand scheme of things

Damn, amazing revelations in this chapter.
I‘m glad Garp deserves his title and his hype.
Even if Roger was a monster, fighting as two against WB, Kaido, BM, Shiki, and all the other famed names.... Especially if Rocks was Roger‘s rival. Insane
Yet, I truly want to know the morality behind Rocks and his crew, since Whitebeard seemed like one of the most honorable characters morality-wise

Oden was on WB ship...that's why Neko and Inu was on WB ship as well
they may be under him when he switch crew Inu and Neko switched as well

last page was very interesting is there something about wano we are still missing
is there something connected to One Piece or raftle on wano
what has Oden to do with all that
is that the reason Kaido attacked Oden
is that the reason BM agreed to be in Alliance with Kaido
i think Kaido coudn't find or get the thing he came to get in Wano
why he told BM that
Oden backstory has become necessary now
there is something in Wano that everyone want Oden had soemthing

Status
Not open for further replies.