Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
The way the chapter ended, we'll most likely go back to Wano now, and maybe even get the start of Oden's flashback. Though, it's also possible Oda was totally off on his timelines again, and we get the flashback after the Raid fails. Then the flashback is used to emotionally motivate the heroes/readers going into Act 4. This would mean waiting t'ill next year at the least for it.

Probably has something to do with the Poneglyphs honestly. We know the Kozuki clan carved them. Sengoku apparently knows about the true history, but he probably doesn't know about the Road Poneglyphs.

I wonder if the Rio Poneglyphs are gold, like the Road ones are red :unsure:
isn't Rio Poneglyphs suppose to be on Raftle
there is something else....something big....Road poneglpyhs are great ....we already know about three Zou, WCI and Wano
if kaido came for Road then he should have left with that and should go for others but he didn't
why after making alliance they said we will kill each other after taking over the world
they have some key information about something Big ancient weapon may be

K

Kusanagi Kyo

GODA you did it again, the storytelling of this chapter was GOD TIER LEVEL. :steef:

The last page made me wonder "Why Wano?" Why did Kaido choose Wano to rule?

There is probably more to it than that and I can't wait for more of this amazing story telling. :steef:

Now please Sensei, show us a flashback about Roger and Garp teaming up against Rocks, that would be hype as hell! :pepehands:

This chapter is one of the best we have gotten in Last few years combined. :steef:

I would start with Fujutora, i guess Revo were no pushover and were capable of injuring Fujutora, i can guess we can finalise Sabo being low Top tier or something, and Revo commanders being above Veterans by good margin at the very least.

And not surprised with Akainu objecting to abolishment of Schibukai system, he saw no problem in manipulating pirates against pirates like we saw in MF. He probably onky cares bout Marines being stronger than Pirates so overall justice can prevail in the end.

Than comes my absolute fav part, Garp, i always knew the Man hated the CDs and wouldn't get promoted for the same reason. There were two reasons mentioned why he hate being part of this Rocks accomplishment, 1 being he had to ally with pirate, Rodger to take down Rocks Crew and 2. that he had to save the CDs that he despises. Sengoku says his morality never allowed him to favour the CDs and that's why he doesn't feel Proud to have saved em that day.
It was also mentioned that it was only one of Garp achievements and that he has many acts of heroism under his name, with this being something he hates.
And that CDs are only tolerating Garp because of his reputation and achievements, it was always doubtful how he could without a care curse WG as scums during Reverie and was still respected so much evn tho his own son Dragon, grandson Luffy and Ace turned out to be worst news for the Marines.

Another part of interest here was that Rocks pirates were the strongest crew in OP world, would that mean SHs would surpass em? Want to say they should... bt it is almost impossible to Imagine, let's Say Luffy would surpass Rocks, bt none of SHs can surpass Prime WB or Kaidou, even if we say they surpass BM. There was also other pirates like Shiki that were part of crew. While SHs only have 4 monsters if we count in Jinbei.

And i am not surprised about Yonkou bounties, if Shanks joined just 6 years back its not bad news for him to have lower bounties than Kaidou n BM, he is also the youngest of em and only has one arm to amount for his strength. His YCs are also strongest out of all the other YCs beside maybe only Marco.
The part with BB bounty tho is somewhat questionable, he is thr character with most onscreen feats in OP onscreen and yet his bounty is only 2.2B, i guess that goes to show how much accomplishment other Yonkou must have gained in the years of piracy in the past. I hope BB gets his bounty inflated soon, else Luffy might surpass it soon.

While reading Garp-Rodger alliance to take down Rocks I was also considering the possibility of Marine allying with SHs this time to take down BM - Kaidou alliance bt in the last part Akainu says Marines will stay clear of Wano.

Hopefully that won't be true and we may see an Admiral destroying the Beast pirates.
Also one more speculation, God Vallley was probably destroyed by the WG with the help of an Ancient weapon.

I

Inspector_Mu

So Rox>Roger Pirates>WhiteBeard Pirates>Other Yonko crews. Interesting, so Rox has tha strongest crew ever. Didn’t think that would happen

Prepare yourselves gentlemen and gentlewomen. We have now entered an Era of EOS Strawhats>Rox. Which means we’re about to get Sanji~Linlin/Kaidou

First of all WB pirates were never strongest lol
Shanks crew is balanced and he has strongest top 3
BM has strongest family = her whole crew is part of her family save they are all linked to her via marriage or blood

That's why BM and Kaido allaince > rocks
That why BM and kaido will surpass Roger and WB in bounty if they remain together

So it is like this :
BM & kaido alliance >rocks pirates >roger pirates > Shanks crew ~> BM pirates > rest

Last edited by a moderator:
So Rox>Roger Pirates>WhiteBeard Pirates>Other Yonko crews. Interesting, so Rox has tha strongest crew ever. Didn’t think that would happen

Prepare yourselves gentlemen and gentlewomen. We have now entered an Era of EOS Strawhats>Rox. Which means we’re about to get Sanji~Linlin/Kaidou

Nah rox were the strongest pirate of their time, before Roger came into prime.

Roger pirates in prime > Rox in prime

Don’t think Rafter al God valley are the same island...

Only Rogers pirate has gotten to Rafael. God Valley might be one of two things old home of the tenryubito as we know they think themself gods, and we know that Garps mission was defeating Rocks and rescuing tenryubito... so this is the most probable one. Or the HQ of the Rocks Pirates which seems was a force that could over take the world ...
what were CD doing on Rocks HQ....
Rocks came there to get something
WG want to erase that Island due to something
eventually that Island disappear on its own

I

Inspector_Mu

Nah rox were the strongest pirate of their time, before Roger came into prime.

Roger pirates in prime > Rox in prime
Nope they re the strongest
Their hype and strength is so great that WG erased their records from history books.

While roger pirates Werner feared that much
They even let Rayligh roam the sea even after finding out he stays at Sabaody

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope they reimburse strongest
Their hype and strength is so great that WG erased their records from history books.

While roger pirates Werner feared that much
They even let Rayligh roam the sea even after finding out he stays at Sabaody
Did you forget the shit the WG tried to do after Roger's death? hunting down every single person related to him.. lol.

They don't let Rayleigh sail the seas, rayleigh was non-existant over the last 20 years until he showed up at MF with luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.