Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right, how just I could forgot that Roger was alone all time, oh wait...
So we get at the very minimum Roger whole crew vs Rocks, and there is big possibility for Marines(not Garp only) faced Rocks in the battle to protect Celestial Dragons, which was already confirmed in this page:
, so there wasn't Garp and Roger solo Rocks.

Well, in anime we saw how they take Shanks, they said guard leave, wasn't feared of him, saying more thay say something that he wasn't suppouse to come there. That was exactly Eye-to-Eye Meeting.
Ok.. so I'll ask again where did you get Garp and Roger fought Rocks captain in a 2v1

M

MD Zolo

I think Elbaf is no longer the next destination. We first got a mention of Beehive in Ch. 925 and now it has become an important place. God's valley is now introduced as an important place.

In a stretch of 50 chapters, Oda has basically established BB as a descendent of sort of Xebec. And all Yonkou being thrown into play now, I think Oda is building up the next arc.

BM/Kaido will go down in this arc. Then BB will go down in the next arc in God's valley. Then comes Shanks.

Ok.. so I'll ask again where did you get Garp and Roger fought Rocks captain in a 2v1
nowhere, but it is obviosly, same thing happened with Mugiwaras when they faced enemy crew...Zoro took top1, next goes for Sanji, Nami, Etc. At least that happened before timeskip. Now Roger got Rayleigh and Gabban in his crew, also that dude from last OP movie, I believe that in the battle with Rocks pirates every one participated in this battle.

akainu wont actively send anyone out to wano.

im not too sure someone like fujitora wouldnt ignore that, especially considering he was interested in luffy.
That is true, and Fujitora has a fraught enough relationship with Sakazuki to disobey him. If anyone though, I'd love it to be Ryokugyu

I don't know what to think about it desu. Kaido and Big mom used to be in the same ship is alright but Whitebeard too?

Now I'm sure, Kaidou was heading to Marineford to help his bro
Shanks stop him (likely because the world would've been unbalanced if the marines had lost in front of the entire world watching)
The headquarters cover it up as Kaidou trying to kill Whitebeard

This is what happened right? Shanks was the bad guy all along and the reason Ace died?
My head cannon now is that Kaido got suicidal after he couldn't make it in time to help WB. I like to think his relationship to Oyaji is akin to what Zoro is to Chopper

Status
Not open for further replies.