One Piece Chapter 958 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, looks like an this act is going to be an uphill battle. I can't fathom Luffy going to jail again. Hopefully he just got lost or delayed by someone.

Anyway, this is a tease chapter with not much action. I wouldn't call it bad; just annoying until we see some type of payoff. One thing for sure is I want to know who the traitor is. Is it Kanjuro? Jean Bart? Or maybe someone that no one has even though of. :unsure:

Well, looks like an this act is going to be an uphill battle. I can't fathom Luffy going to jail again. Hopefully he just got lost or delayed by someone.

Anyway, this is a tease chapter with not much action. I wouldn't call it bad; just annoying until we see some type of payoff. One thing for sure is I want to know who the traitor is. Is it Kanjuro? Jean Bart? Or maybe someone that no one has even though of. :unsure:
Luffy is with his crew, check chapter 955. Unless, they used his crew as leverage for him to cooperate with them, then tobad.

Luffy is with his crew, check chapter 955. Unless, they used his crew as leverage for him to cooperate with them, then tobad.
It appears Oda off paneled stuff though. So we don't know exactly what happened yet or if the Strawhats are still altogether. I guess we'll find out in two weeks.

Caribou. He is the traitor.
While I wouldn't put past Caribou to pull something dirty in the future, he is not the traitor. The real traitor has been active since at least Zou whilst Caribou has been rotting in Udon prison.

I guess we are not going to get anymore of Reverie now til act 4. I hope we learn of Sabo and Bonney's fate before Wano is over.

While I wouldn't put past Caribou to pull something dirty in the future, he is not the traitor. The real traitor has been active since at least Zou whilst Caribou has been rotting in Udon prison.

I guess we are not going to get anymore of Reverie now til act 4. I hope we learn of Sabo and Bonney's fate before Wano is over.
Yeah. Let sabo be ok oda.

Anyway, I'm not worried about Luffy as he is a monster. Also, not worried about the Strawhats as they all have more plot armor than Luffy. Plus Luffy would never let anything happen to them.

I am more worried about Hyougoro. He is my favorite Wano character.

Status
Not open for further replies.