Votes: 34 28.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen their fight like that and never try to kill each other unlike Oda said between Sanji and Zoro. Plus that one time they argue around we will see.
Post automatically merged:

Lol now plot armor is ypur best excuse :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:!

Guess Kyoshiro blocking Zoro was plot armor, Hawkins hurting Zoro is plot armor, Killer hurt Zoro is plot armor, Gyukimaro not killing Zoro in his sleep:zosleepy: is plot armor too (Actually last one might be true since nkthing was stopping him. Zoro could have died there).

Brook>Loro :myman:*

Gotcha fam. We know Brook got feats to be able cut targets with his speed and reaction feats (y).
They still stalemated
Roger = Crocus

G

Gran D. Master

Show me opponent Zoro has beaten that is credible for that response? I am waiting a panel. Don't lie now :cheers:.

As you can see in the middle left panel, Zoro clashed with Sanji and wasn't shown to be losing either. And to add insult to injury, Zoro was matching Sanji using only kicks, which is Sanji's speciality. This implies Zoro would wreck him if he chose to use all of his limbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Old feats don't count cause people grow. Right now Base Sanji is causally dodging mountain busting slashes :myman:

I didn't know Roger was a boxer :seriously:.

Zoro sneak attacked Sanji using the sword that was used to injure Kaido, Vinsmoke casually sidesteps and the whole cliff is chopped off:pepelit:.
Sitting sneak attacks
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

the only opponent swordless zoro beat was his D. :cheers:
Candy boys with a unique mindset.

:feelsokeman:

As you can see in the middle left panel, Zoro clashed with Sanji and wasn't shown to be losing either. And to add insult to injury, Zoro was matching Sanji using only kicks, which is Sanji's speciality. This implies Zoro would wreck him if he chose to use all of his limbs.
I cannot see that panel at all. It doesn't show at all on this page. You better relink it and if your using Davy Back Fight, Sanji fought him both times with swords and without them, so it make no difference for Sanji as he can take out Zoro regardless. Though going without his weapons is suicide though XD.

This also happened:

Sanji don't give no fucks and fight him regardless XD.

G

Gran D. Master

I cannot see that panel at all. It doesn't show at all on this page. You better relink it and if your using Davy Back Fight, Sanji fought him both times with swords and without them, so it make no difference for Sanji as he can take out Zoro regardless. Though going without his weapons is suicide though XD.
Oh so you DO knows exactly when they fought. And Sanji hasn't done shit to Zoro both times, while Zoro was exchanging kicks with him which is Sanji's speciality. So the fact still remains
Unarmed Zoro >= Sanji

Oh so you DO knows exactly when they fought. And Sanji hasn't done shit to Zoro both times, while Zoro was exchanging kicks with him which is Sanji's speciality. So the fact still remains
Unarmed Zoro >= Sanji
I guess since your Gif didn't shown on my side.

Nah, my post above show him fighting with swords, so again, Sanji >= Zoro to the end no matter how they are fighting.

G

Gran D. Master

I guess since your Gif didn't shown on my side.

Nah, my post above show him fighting with swords, so again, Sanji >= Zoro to the end no matter how they are fighting.
Zoro is only blocking with his sword because he doesn't want to kill him lol. And even without the swords, Sanji is trying his hardest to kick Zoro while Zoro's casually blocking everything. Zoro had to hold back against Sanji even when unarmed
:gokulaugh:

Imagine if Sanji tried to kick Zoro's haki coated arm now. His leg would completely shatter way worse than against Vergo. The raid suit was given in order for Sanji to close the gap between him and swordless Zoro, but even then we all know Zoro's CoA and superior strength would allow him to beat him

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoro is only blocking with his sword because he doesn't want to kill him lol. And even without the swords, Sanji is trying his hardest to kick Zoro while Zoro's casually blocking everything. Zoro had to hold back against Sanji even when unarmed
:gokulaugh:

Imagine if Sanji tried to kick Zoro's haki coated arm now. His leg would completely shatter way worse than against Vergo. The raid suit was given in order for Sanji to close the gap between him and swordless Zoro, but even then we all know Zoro's CoA and superior strength would allow him to beat him
Nah, he was trying to cut him and still couldn't hit as Sanji unlike him has faster reflexes and not afraid to battle with him with or without swords. Also blocking? Zoro try to cut him several times in that fight and still failed to od so like in this recent chapter. Nice try on that :cheers:.

G

Gran D. Master

Nah, he was trying to cut him and still couldn't hit as Sanji unlike him has faster reflexes and not afraid to battle with him with or without swords. Also blocking? Zoro try to cut him several times in that fight and still failed to od so like in this recent chapter. Nice try on that :cheers:.
Zoro was no-diffing him even without swords so what do you think would have happened if he actually attacked him with a sword? Zoro was only blocking in both their clashes and still humiliated him. Sanji's leg was probably on the verge of snapping near the end from all the impact

Zoro was no-diffing him even without swords so what do you think would have happened if he actually attacked him with a sword? Zoro was only blocking in both their clashes and still humiliated him. Sanji's leg was probably on the verge of snapping near the end from all the impact
No diffing is when you can actually beat someone. I only saw Zoro struggling to hit him both swords and arms. Please, don't give headcannon facts over this and nah, Sanji's legs were fine, but Zoro you can see strain on his face on both. His arms and swords were going to break at that rate. Can't be help by same man Killer was able to get passed easily :cheers:.

This also happened:

Sanji don't give no fucks and fight him regardless XD.
sanji can t even get past zoro 1 legstyle
:mihanha:

Status
Not open for further replies.