Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Awful

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Given the current portrayal Oda has given Oden, I wouldn't be surprised if Kaido only beat him due to some really dirty trick combined with stupidness on Oden's part.

Oden is literally portrayed like he was the daddy of all bad mothafuckas in the OP verse.
Nah
Kaido is too prideful to beaf someone in dirty trick
This is the man that wanted to honor his threat of killing BM by taking off her shackles so that he gets to fight her at full power

He likes challenges
Kaido is portrayed as big monster
Oden is average monster

Oda is hyping Oden to say Kaido took down this man and his top fighters , also reminder
If orochi helped or someone did dirty work, shutenmaru wouldn't be leading people to fight kaido the past years ...
He doesnt even care about orochi and his men

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nah
Kaido is too prideful to beaf someone in dirty trick
This is the man that wanted to honor his threat of killing BM by taking off her shackles so that he gets to fight her at full power

He likes challenges
Kaido is portrayed as big monster
Oden is average monster

Oda is hyping Oden to say Kaido took down this man and his top fighters , also reminder
If orochi helped or someone did dirty work, shutenmaru wouldn't be leading people to fight kaido the past years ...
He doesnt even care about orochi and his men
Then why was he shitting himself and happy when king kicked meme off the waterfall ?

Then why was he shitting himself and happy when king kicked meme off the waterfall ?
He was scared because of Wano himself. What do you gonna think would happen if two yonkou crews fighting each other in wano. It would became into a chaos and Kaido himself even said that a all out war would happen. That was most like the reason why he was in panic when Big mom arrive.

I agree with that one point of @Jo_Ndule , Kaido aren't looking like someone who use dirty tricks in a battle.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He was scared because of Wano himself. What do you gonna think would happen if two yonkou crews fighting each other in wano. It would became into a chaos and Kaido himself even said that a all out war would happen. That was most like the reason why he was in panic when Big mom arrive.

I agree with that one point of @Jo_Ndule , Kaido aren't looking like someone who use dirty tricks in a battle.
Hes turned the country into shit. He doesnt give a fuck about wano.

I

Inspector_Mu

Are you serious?

We are talking about 1 vs 1 not a war!

Also King didnt use dirty tricks
Kaido doesnt is dirty tricks
If he was at wank when BM came... he was gonna attack her straight

That's not dirty tricks.

Zoro is gonna surprass oden this arc so he’s going to be top tier after wano guranteed. All oden feats tie into zoro. Denjiro is definitely zoros master and that’s wado on his back. Yea wano already 1000 better then trash ass whole cake
Post automatically merged:

Kaido doesn't care about Wano but cares about Wano's resources, specifically the sea-stones and the factories.
Says who . Seems like those are orochis intrest

Lol. Look at last chapter the difference between wano pre kaido and now. Its a shithole.
Yeah and why Wano change so much? Because of the factories who Kaido build up around Wano. These factories and overall the material in wano are the reason why Wano is very important for Kaido. Weapon factories= more money> Better powerforce....

Orochi built the factories
The factories get leaded by the beast pirates and they probably get their money from the weapons which they sale. And even if Orochi build up the factories, it doesn´t change the fact that Wano is still very important for Kaido. Not as a land but for the money and force power, also getting the manpower of Orochi force is still something with could be important aswell.

H

Homelander

All this denjiro theories really keeping me up to read wano again.

So what is oda upto with denjiro.

He is teasing us with koshiro lookalike with wado sword .

Its really hard to see he fought against a yonko. I am surprised kaido did not put tab on him if he has escaped wano seeing how they were desperate in catching scabbard trio earlier.

If denjiro is indeed hiding in wano why hasnt he aided kinemon already or is it plot situation oda is waiting for ?

M

MD Zolo

All this denjiro theories really keeping me up to read wano again.

So what is oda upto with denjiro.

He is teasing us with koshiro lookalike with wado sword .

Its really hard to see he fought against a yonko. I am surprised kaido did not put tab on him if he has escaped wano seeing how they were desperate in catching scabbard trio earlier.

If denjiro is indeed hiding in wano why hasnt he aided kinemon already or is it plot situation oda is waiting for ?
Kaido didn't put tabs on any of them. Hence Kawamatsu was able to remain hidden for so many years with Hiyori. Hell, the Shimotsuki clan fell 2 years after Kozuki. So it wasn't a clean sweep.

I think Denjiro went after Moriah after he stole Ryuuma's sword and Corpse. He went to East Blue to see Kouzaburou.

"I Am Lord Oden,, I was meant to boil!!"... by the end of this flashback, i already know imma shed some real **** tears. I have a good feeling this may be top 1 or 2 flashbacks in OP, it certainly has the potential, and Oda is king of Flashbacks and Story telling imho.

This will be a grand flashback and more full like Choppers than Laws or senior pinks. Nice start but can't wait till we get knees deep.

Kaido didn't put tabs on any of them. Hence Kawamatsu was able to remain hidden for so many years with Hiyori. Hell, the Shimotsuki clan fell 2 years after Kozuki. So it wasn't a clean sweep.

I think Denjiro went after Moriah after he stole Ryuuma's sword and Corpse. He went to East Blue to see Kouzaburou.
Yeah, if Denjiro is indeed Koshiro, and I think he is, I think it'll be the theft of Ryuma's sword that led to him being in East Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.