Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Awful

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I'll be honest, reading the translation, and the context of his introduction, I'm starting to think Denjiro here is indeed Kyoshiro. He was introduced simultaneously with Hyogoro, the former Yakuza boss, and he was seen swindling and playing the money exchange game with the store owner. And his general trickster nature is along the lines of Kyoshiro. Also find it fitting he's introduced as a boy, though that plays into another theory I have.

He even wears similar shades as Hyogoro.

I'm really liking young Kin'emon and Tsuru's dynamic. Doubly so that they've been close since childhood. Tsuru's probably the only person who gave a damn about him before the Scabbards and Oden came in to his life.

As for Oden, this guy is a right thug. :ROFLMAO:

It makes me think he tried to model the Scabbards as his own possee, with him as their Bancho, but someone (probably Yasu) wasn't having it, and that's where the true retainers of the Kozuki were born.

Last edited:
S

Shura

well...interesting start of flashback....

Oden design is good....and so his interesting character...

Wano is looking prosperous

I am more interested in the time Kaido appeared....

guess we won't be seeing SH until next year....

this is going to be very big flashback as it has to cover many events....

I don't mind but hopefully it also covers vital information related to the main story......

I give 3/5 to the chapter

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So denjiro suddenly looks like Koushirou, it all matches perfectly my theory from months ago and the only argument against my theory was that his family left before that. And what does Oda?

he just calls denjiro an „orphan“. That’s like putting a „!“ at the end of my theory. Additionally the sword seems to match.

i have no doubt anymore. :finally:

all oda had to do was have oden chop that giant ass pig in half this chapter for us to be hyped instead wasted 10 pages on explainng how he killed a fucking rabbit when hes 2 years old.

oda is starting to lose it.
its a joke. the whole thing is a joke. its meant to be ridiculous. thats why oda let a 6y old squander his money in the redlight district and collect a harem by the age of 14.

why would anyone care if Oden chopped a random boar in half?

not quite sure how you managed to get so far into OP when this bothers you. this is the way Oda always did things.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
its a joke. the whole thing is a joke. its meant to be ridiculous. thats why oda let a 6y old squander his money in the redlight district and collect a harem by the age of 14.

why would anyone care if Oden chopped a random boar in half?

not quite sure how you managed to get so far into OP when this bothers you. this is the way Oda always did things.
like he always did things and we always enjoyed it. And I will still enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.