Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Awful

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

And why do you assume that Koshiro was in east blue 22 years ago?

And yes, you remember what happens at the grave when someone dies? His sword if kinda a gravestone. And if Wado is originally made for Denjiro... I say Koshiro went to East blue after the Oden-Stuff, knowing his Family is there.
Also if koshiro had gone back to wano to fight against kaido. Why did he go back to east blue again and live a pretend double alias.

Why he kept quite or revealed anything about his countries affair. Odens death should have been major blow out to scabbards.

I dont think denjiro would have gone to dojo school and wait for someone like zoro to turn up and avenge for his master.

If oda does that he needs to explain koshiro plot real good.

And why do you assume that Koshiro was in east blue 22 years ago?

And yes, you remember what happens at the grave when someone dies? His sword if kinda a gravestone. And if Wado is originally made for Denjiro... I say Koshiro went to East blue after the Oden-Stuff, knowing his Family is there.
We see Kuina's birth 22 years ago in the manga in chapter 0 and koushiro is there in east blue... And remember kouzaburou was not in Wano when koushiro was born... Over fifty years ago kouzaburou was already in east blue... why would koushiro be born in Wano and have his father's sword when his father apparently never knew he existed and wasn't even in Wano at the time

M

MD Zolo

Well no do you have another person in mind as kouzaburou's descendant who Oda says is a character we already know? Just give me one alternative... and also give me one reason Koushiro lives in Shimotsuki village, has the shimotsuki clan symbol and has Kouzaborou's sword

If you can give any alternatives at all to any of these theñ ill take you up on your claim that this isn't a fact... if not then you can keep your advice or whatever to yourself because I'm not stupid so I know for fact what's plain to see
I don't have to provide anything because I am not claiming anything. You are the one claiming things and you have to provide proofs and not circumstantial proof.

And, it has never been mentioned where Kouzaburou went after leaving Wano. Since there is a Shimotsuki village with Kouzaborou's sword, East Blue was most likely his destination.

You say all that, then explain how Sandai ended up in a thrift store of Logue Town, East Blue. Did Tengu go there and sell it himself?

Don't assert things.

H

Homelander

Unless koshiro was abondoned as a child can make sense. If he left wano 50 years ago then koshiro would have been 1 year old.

There are other theories like word snatch was banned . It was taught in wano. Why would koshiro teach his students "snatch" unless his dad learned and passed it to another generation.

I don't have to provide anything because I am not claiming anything. You are the one claiming things and you have to provide proofs and not circumstantial proof.

And, it has never been mentioned where Kouzaburou went after leaving Wano. Since there is a Shimotsuki village with Kouzaborou's sword, East Blue was most likely his destination.

You say all that, then explain how Sandai ended up in a thrift store of Logue Town, East Blue. Did Tengu go there and sell it himself?

Don't assert things.
So you can't say anything and don't want anyone else to say anything because YOU Can't

Let's just leave it here... you can continue waiting for Oda to spoon feed you... I'm done

H

Homelander

Don't assert things.
Stolen goods not really surprised. I am pretty sure samurais probably tried leaving wano .

The samurais who were outlawed or thieves who tried leaving.

H

Homelander

So you can't say anything and don't want anyone else to say anything because YOU Can't

Let's just leave it here... you can continue waiting for Oda to spoon feed you... I'm done
Well i think there is like tiny percentage posibility.

Kozaborou left wano around 50 years ago and koshiro was 1 year old . It can be possible he probably left alone ??

Koshiro changed his name fearing the shame of his father leaving wano.

M

MD Zolo

I have no problem for you to have an opinion, what I take offense at is that you claim them to be FACTs even when things are not always what they seem.

I am better off being spoon-fed by Oda than use your FACTs in an argument.

I am done now. Good bye.

H

Homelander

I like odens character. He reminds me of old school manga character who is a perv, all mighty powerful , charming guy .

I think he resembles old school clasdic heroes like city hunters ryo saeba ,

Well i think there is like tiny percentage posibility.

Kozaborou left wano around 50 years ago and koshiro was 1 year old . It can be possible he probably left alone ??

Koshiro changed his name fearing the shame of his father leaving wano.
The quote is "over 50 years ago"

And he left Koushiro his very famous sword as a baby and went to East blue and Denjiro happened to find him in east blue

Hehehe, sure why not...

Next you explain why he was in East blue 22 years ago during Oden's crusade in Wano and then went back to Wano just around the time Kaido happened to invade

H

Homelander

The quote is "over 50 years ago"

And he left Koushiro his very famous sword as a baby and went to East blue and Denjiro happened to find him in east blue

Hehehe, sure why not...

Next you explain why he was in East blue 22 years ago during Oden's crusade in Wano and then went back to Wano just around the time Kaido happened to invade
I am on same page as you. Its just oda is playing mindtricks. Its all number game.

I do agree with your other statement. I still believe denjiro and koshiro are cousin or distantly related.

Also personality wise koshiro was more sincere and denjiro seems like clever at fooling people .

It also doesnt explain why kinemon didnt recognise good old wado. Untill oda doesnt reveal anything i will say both are different.

Amazing chapter! Funny interaction between Tsuru and Kinemon.

It makes sense that sukiyaki looks like orochi I'm guessing not everyone has the rank to be shogun so they might be related.

Definitely, Denjiro looks like Koushiro. It would make sense that someone strong was zoro's teacher when he was young. Also famous swords are not that common in one piece so it also makes sense to be the same sword.

H

Homelander

It makes sense that sukiyaki looks like orochi I'm guessing not everyone has the rank to be shogun so they might be related.

Definitely, Denjiro looks like Koushiro. It would make sense that someone strong was zoro's teacher when he was young. Also famous swords are not that common in one piece so it also makes sense to be the same sword.
I saw that as well. Only guess is is if shogun has multiple wives.

It might be interesting if this about right heir to be shogun and will make it interesting for momo to reclaim back the real throne.

It's not though... Street orphans don't just have 21 grade swords do they

H

Homelander

Zoro's doji master Koshiro's current age is 51. This flashback is 41 years ago, so he would be 10 years when this took place

Denjiro looks like a 10 year old boy here.

Could they be the same person? It's possible. Now let's look at the facial features and the timeline

Facial features

Same facial shape. Same long hair (ponytail). And both wear sunglasses.

Also, Wado Ichimonji?

How did Denjiro end up in East Blue? And If he is Koshiro, why did he change his name?

THE TIMELINE (Theory)

25 years ago - Oden set out off Wano to join the Roger Pirates. Denjiro asks Oden to take along with him.

He then later decided to have his own adventure and ended up in East Blue.

22 years ago - In East Blue, his daughter Kuina was born (See in chapter 0)

20 years ago- He heard (maybe from one of the retainers?) that Kaido invaded Wano, and then he himself headed back to Wano.

Oden and his retainers got defeated. Orochi and Kaido took over Wano country.

Then Denjiro decided to go back to East Blue as he had his family there.

He later then changed his name from Denjiro to Koshiro to hide his identity (Same as what Ashura Douji did).

Now, Imagine Neku arrives on Wano along with Marco and Koshiro (aka Denjiro?)

That would be fucking hyped.
I would like to disagree on denjiro asking oden to join their crew.

Inurashi did say he and neko were retainer and no mention of koshiro here.

Also how can u confirm it was wado in first place. Unless i missed something wado zoro uses ?

Status
Not open for further replies.