Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Awful

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Penguin

Denjiro seems to be a smart/tricky dude...

Also I got Scopper Gaban vives with the scene where Denjiro talks about silver money.

Dudes, no Scopper Gaban? Sure?

We learn more about Oden and his past from 0-18.
Now the next part are most like Oden getting banned from Flower capital, then he battle with all Ronin and even defeat Ashura Doushi, then he became with 20 a Daimyo. I want see his battle with Ashura in the flashback, some swordman battle wouldn´t be wrong here.^^

Which part isn't proven?

Koushiro being born in eat blue 51 years ago?
Kouzaborou being s shimotsuki who made wado ichimonji and left wano over 50 year ago?
A Wano citizen going to east blew decades ago and having a descendant who is a character we already know?
Koushiro having the shimotsuki clan symbol as his dojo symbol and having kouzaburou's wado ichimonji as his family sword?

Are you sword a yin already day of these statements aren't facts in the manga?

You really want to see the panels for all these? You really don't remember any of this big stated in the manga?
its not wado. its a sisted sword most likely. just like the kitetsus have a similar style.
this is the most reasonable explanation.

H

Homelander

I do think the guy with wano hat drinking sake with crocus is denjiro.

Its possible they know since roger was in wano.

What do you say about that. I might think he is planning something big if he left wano to reach east blue. Just my guess points here.

Nice detail back then, Oda don´t really show us how Oden get taken over and what happend between him and Orochi.
Looking forward to see all details with Oden in the flashback as the strawhats even know, the most point is probably Kaido vs Oden happen before he get taken, with probably show how even Luffy was shocked to hear how the battle going out with Kaido vs Oden.

T

The Penguin

Ya the sword is the same as the axe.
This doesn't means anything, dude.
Post automatically merged:

I do think the guy with wano hat drinking sake with crocus is denjiro.

Its possible they know since roger was in wano.

What do you say about that. I might think he is planning something big if he left wano to reach east blue. Just my guess points here.
Maybe... but Denjiro seems to have black hair while the guy who was drinking with Crocus was officially blonde.

T

The Penguin

And he left his Lord to serve Roger....

:cautious:
Don't be an ass, please... so Oden can't order Scopper Gaban/Denjiro to follow his own dreams?

This could be the main reason why he couldn't help Oden and die, because Wano is a closed country and he was far away.

Think about it and the multiple options we have here.

Don't be an ass, please... so Oden can't order Scopper Gaban/Denjiro to follow his own dreams?

This could be the main reason why he couldn't help Oden and die, because Wano is a closed country and he was far away.

Think about it and the multiple options we have here.
The multiple options born from ?

Him having that shades?

:whistle:

T

The Penguin

The multiple options born from ?

Him having that shades?

:whistle:
- Facial structure
- Shades
- Ponytail
- Tricky/nerd/spooky dude, ALWAYS SMILING.
- Foreshadowing with silver this chapter?

*** NOTE: Scopper Gaban's preference weapon maybe is not an axe, just because we saw him as a kid whielding one? Yeah but he was carrying another weapon that we couldn't see.

Don't know what you need dude... maybe you don't like this option but it's one to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.