Votes: 36 32.7%
  • Poor

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Awful

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not really...it is just people took break....they will be back once war/fights start or when chapters like 950-957 happens...it is common afterall
I read reliable stats sadly but it's not much changed anyway. OP still has got pretty much hundreds of millions of fans.

Physical volume sales in Japan for every manga have been decreasing for years, and digital don't really seem to be recorded well.

Even counting that, One Piece's individual volume sales are heaven and earth above its competitors.

This year it looks like Kimetsu no Yaiba will be the best selling manga in Japan, slightly overtaking One Piece, but it's not so simple as it simply outselling One Piece. KnY is seeing a massive boost due to its anime, and because of that it's backlog is selling well. People are going back and buying the entire manga from the beginning, volume 1 up to 19. That's what's pushed it above One Piece. When it comes to individual volumes, though, One Piece 94, the last volume released, sold 1.7 million. None of KnY's individual volumes have sold over a million.

For One Piece, they had a huge sales boost years ago, where Marineford and Strong World combined. Properly ridiculous sales numbers, with people buying pretty much the entirety of the pre-timeskip volumes.

Lmao, One Piece manga sales is in steady decline ever since the start of Wano arc and Oden trashback will just make it worse:gokulaugh:
It's just hilarious how the most hyped arc in the manga is 50 chapters in already and so far it's been one of the worst in the entire series with its awful pacing, overload of characters, constant off-panel and complete and utter stupidity. Can't wait to see the beloved Oden get his ass boiled after all this wank. Oda thinks that having fodders scream his praises constantly is a way of making us like the character? Lmao.

This doesn't have anything to do with koshiro.... Zoro's three sword style ishis own creation... We don't see anyone teach him techniques
Zoro use the same two sword stance as Oden as a kid. Togen Shirataki looks exactly like a two sword style version of Onigiri, and has the same naming conventions as Zoro's attacks.

It's looking more and more likely that Oden taught Denjiro/Koshiro who taught Zoro, and naturally Zoro's technique will have similarities to Oden in that case.

Zoro use the same two sword stance as Oden as a kid. Togen Shirataki looks exactly like a two sword style version of Onigiri, and has the same naming conventions as Zoro's attacks.

It's looking more and more likely that Oden taught Denjiro/Koshiro who taught Zoro, and naturally Zoro's technique will have similarities to Oden in that case.
But koushiro and Denjiro both aren't two sword style users sooo....

The way I see it, Oda just wants a parallel but there's no real connection.... that scene is constructed identically to the Zoro cutting the dragon scene in punk hazard down to even Kin'emon getting stuck to the boar but that's about it... its the usual parallels you see in one piece

It's not like we expect Luffy learned some kinda special techniques passes down from Roger just because he has sp many parallels to Roger

It's just hilarious how the most hyped arc in the manga is 50 chapters in already and so far it's been one of the worst in the entire series with its awful pacing, overload of characters, constant off-panel and complete and utter stupidity. Can't wait to see the beloved Oden get his ass boiled after all this wank. Oda thinks that having fodders scream his praises constantly is a way of making us like the character? Lmao.
Its because too many characters and buildup that pacing is somewhat slow..but hey its oda story so we would like to know it...but you are wrong is not worse...

Say that to Kimetsu no Yaiba which over took One piece volume sales:suresure:
Physical volume sales in Japan for every manga have been decreasing for years, and digital don't really seem to be recorded well.

Even counting that, One Piece's individual volume sales are heaven and earth above its competitors.

This year it looks like Kimetsu no Yaiba will be the best selling manga in Japan, slightly overtaking One Piece, but it's not so simple as it simply outselling One Piece. KnY is seeing a massive boost due to its anime, and because of that it's backlog is selling well. People are going back and buying the entire manga from the beginning, volume 1 up to 19. That's what's pushed it above One Piece. When it comes to individual volumes, though, One Piece 94, the last volume released, sold 1.7 million. None of KnY's individual volumes have sold over a million.

For One Piece, they had a huge sales boost years ago, where Marineford and Strong World combined. Properly ridiculous sales numbers, with people buying pretty much the entirety of the pre-timeskip volumes.
Just saying.

:endthis: I will end this flashback
really?:yasu:

I see it going for another 7-10 more chapters, since we only have 5 chapters left this year (unless oda doesn't take anymore breaks) you'll be waiting till march, that's if it doesn't cover kaido and orochi taking over wano

I'm not really interested in oden but this flashback was coming at some point, it's necessary, so may aswell get it out of the way and then onto the raid rather than start the raid then have the flashback in the middle of it

I am more interested in seeing more of wano when it was lush and peaceful, seeing the pasts of the scabbards and hopefully this flashback has lady toki giving us info on a certain centaury

time will tell

I

Inspector_Mu

really?:yasu:

I see it going for another 7-10 more chapters, since we only have 5 chapters left this year (unless oda doesn't take anymore breaks) you'll be waiting till march, that's if it doesn't cover kaido and orochi taking over wano

I'm not really interested in oden but this flashback was coming at some point, it's necessary, so may aswell get it out of the way and then onto the raid rather than start the raid then have the flashback in the middle of it

I am more interested in seeing more of wano when it was lush and peaceful, seeing the pasts of the scabbards and hopefully this flashback has lady toki giving us info on a certain centaury

time will tell
Ending the year with a flashback isnt that great

At least Oda should end it with a Kaido vs Oden
Or Kaido/BM looking at Luffy and co from the sky

Something epic to make fans be ready for next years stufd

Ending the year with a flashback isnt that great

At least Oda should end it with a Kaido vs Oden
Or Kaido/BM looking at Luffy and co from the sky

Something epic to make fans be ready for next years stufd
my expectations are lower than that, I'm expecting the last panel of the year to be toki about to tell us something about the void centaury or why the poneglyphs were made

Status
Not open for further replies.