Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if cap john be another top tier in same breath of other 4 ... Rock Pirates are ... bug ...

no wonder the Marine itself needed the help of Strongest Pirate ever to stand a chance
Lol stop
If anything Rocks and their non prime crew was lucky they didn't face the current Navy.
Imagine Rocks facing current Navy with Fuji and Green Bull, or MF Navy with original C3. Rocks would be destroyed hard.

I have a better question

Why did even the bunch of strong people with strong ego issues joined together and accepted another one as their captain?...
Xebxc was Pirate King level ... most likely in power of his arms and power of his leadership
Post automatically merged:

Lol stop
If anything Rocks and their non prime crew was lucky they didn't face the current Navy.
Imagine Rocks facing current Navy with Fuji and Green Bull, or MF Navy with original C3. Rocks would be destroyed hard.
none Prime Kaido and Big Mom still were top tiers ... and if John be a top tier as well

Rock > Current Marine

Great chapter. I love seeing Oden and his boys tour Wano. It's like a glimpse at the pirate adventure of someone besides the Strawhats. Kiku is practically a toddler but boy Ashura is already a mountain like Chinjao. Still funny that Oden is not even trying recruit his nakama, these leeches just never came off. Imagine if the remnants of Rocks tried to build their crews the Oden way.

The continued use of montage makes me think Oda wants to complete the flashback at a max length only slightly longer than normal, like 7 to 10 chapters. He will speed through minor happenings and those we already know about, but slow down for new key events. I will expect the same when Oden finally boards Whitebeard and Roger's ships, with a big moment or two, as I feel the main conflict of the flashback is when Oden returns to Wano and tries to become Shogun to enact his dream. Orochi is up to something but I don't think we'll see his identity discovered or his scheme play out until Oden returns from the sea.

Very intriguing that we get an update on the Rocks pirates making moves in the background. I didn't really expect anything from them until Kaido and Big Mom's flashback. I'll speculate that the set up here is that Young Whitebeard wants Oden (and eventually commander Izo) to be some of his first recruits, rather than a more established Whitebeard coming to grab the hot new kid like rookie Ace. I wonder if this means we're also getting something on Kaido as he builds his crew and shows up to Wano. Can't wait to see Oden and the boys meeting the young Whitebeard Commanders soon.

Great chapter. I love seeing Oden and his boys tour Wano. It's like a glimpse at the pirate adventure of someone besides the Strawhats. Kiku is practically a toddler but boy Ashura is already a mountain like Chinjao. Still funny that Oden is not even trying recruit his nakama, these leeches just never came off. Imagine if the remnants of Rocks tried to build their crews the Oden way.

The continued use of montage makes me think Oda wants to complete the flashback at a max length only slightly longer than normal, like 7 to 10 chapters. He will speed through minor happenings and those we already know about, but slow down for new key events. I will expect the same when Oden finally boards Whitebeard and Roger's ships, with a big moment or two, as I feel the main conflict of the flashback is when Oden returns to Wano and tries to become Shogun to enact his dream. Orochi is up to something but I don't think we'll see his identity discovered or his scheme play out until Oden returns from the sea.

Very intriguing that we get an update on the Rocks pirates making moves in the background. I didn't really expect anything from them until Kaido and Big Mom's flashback. I'll speculate that the set up here is that Young Whitebeard wants Oden (and eventually commander Izo) to be some of his first recruits, rather than a more established Whitebeard coming to grab the hot new kid like rookie Ace. I wonder if this means we're also getting something on Kaido as he builds his crew and shows up to Wano. Can't wait to see Oden and the boys meeting the young Whitebeard Commanders soon.
We might actually get to see WB initial crew in da next few chapters. Before Marco was 1st yc.

Status
Not open for further replies.