One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she tries that then Linlin will kill her since she detests Lola for bailing on that arranged marriage with Loki. Besides, even if she does not kill Lola on sight, Linlin is highly unlikely to forgive the Straw Hats for attempting to kill her and for ruining both her Tea Party and her reputation.
I sincerely doubt that Lola went from W7 to Elbaf in a few weeks when it took years for her to leave the NW and to go from TB to W7. Plus it's very unlikely that she would accept to wed a guy she ran away from.

There is one flaw i see why didnt hiyori recognise denjiro ?

It really doesnt make a point why didnt he reveal himself to her.
Because she's in on the Overthrow orochi plot

That Are you ready is basically him saying the time has come!

Personally he can still totally be Zoro's master but ive been on the Denjiro = Kyushiro wave for the longest lol

Those attacks weren't powerful. Marco’s regen stopped after a single punch from Old man Garp
Unlike The Admirals, Garp has Advanced Armament Haki level 2 which is like Law's Gamma knife, causing objevt to break from within.

This type of Haki is extremely rare like FS. Only Garp, Rayleigh and Luffy have it.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

This is a casual laser from Kizaru. And Yasakani no Magatama is his strongest attack to date

Also, Garp is a confirmed mountain destroyer. And a surprise attack from mountain busters gave Marco a tiny bruise
Kizaru's standard laser is more lethal anyway, he attacked Marco with that and dealt way more damage to his body. Probably since it's more of a lethal attack despite less powerful. Kizaru has all means to hurt Marco as we know after all.

Speculation. Whitebeard is likely in his early 40s in this and he already had cumulated a huge battle experience. I don't see his Old self being stronger, we know that the gap between prime and old is as large more or less.
Age means nothing in One piece. Luffy is about to become PK at 20. WB was on par Roger in his Prime.

If Oden = Prime WB then Oden must also = Roger which is straight false.

Also WB wasn't likely in his Prime because he was only a commander at the time and not a captain. Being captain means you fight the strongest opponents, WB at this point in his life had probably only been clashing with other YC1 level fighters.

H

Homelander

Because she's in on the Overthrow orochi plot

That Are you ready is basically him saying the time has come!

Personally he can still totally be Zoro's master but ive been on the Denjiro = Kyushiro wave for the longest lol
Well i dont think he is kyushiro. You can check the latest pics .

Seems like he is new character. I am not on koshirou train but oda sure is teasing up with similarities.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Age means nothing in One piece. Luffy is about to become PK at 20. WB was on par Roger in his Prime.

If Oden = Prime WB then Oden must also = Roger which is straight false.

Also WB wasn't likely in his Prime because he was only a commander at the time and not a captain. Being captain means you fight the strongest opponents, WB at this point in his life had probably only been clashing with other YC1 level fighters.
I know the age stuff would of been brought up. You cannot compare Luffy to the old gen characters, their growth was way way slower

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I don't think that the WB that Oden attacked was WB in his prime, I think that WB was still progressing as hinted in the previous chapter saying that the former Rocks were growing in power and that he only reached ihis Prime in the final years of Roger's era.
He's on his 40's How come he isn't on his prime? :seriously:

Who said those last 2? Lol

Oden has yet to be proven as top tier, your grammatically deficient ass has accepted him as being that level when there’s absolutely nothing that puts him there. Navy HQ captains stabbed Whitebeard through his chest, that doesn’t make them top tier lmfao.

Yeah I must admit it was pretty surprising to find out that Kaido was as trash as Big Mom was, but you were wrong about that because you actually predicted big mom and Kaido being Admiral/Mihawk Level when nothing puts them there.

Orochi being top tier was just the logical thing to predict, I’m sorry Oda is as stupid as you are lol.

No wonder OP was beaten as the top selling manga in the year that was supposed to be its most hype arc ever lmfao. This is what happens when you operate under Doodle logic, a completely unheard of manga beats you in sales
:gokulaugh:
How0 is Kaido trash and how is BM trash. Your making no damn sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.