One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
I'm honestly impressed by the posters ability here to be able to twist every single little panel into a power scaling discussion.

Oda: *draws literally a piece of shit on a panel*
This forum: "sEe tHiS pRoVeS yC1" "mId dIfF" "zOrO vS sAnJi"

K

Kusanagi Kyo

Actually Zoro does. He stated sorry after attacking official and didn't fight Kaido while Luffy ran to him (Not like he have a chance at all).
Kaido is Luffy's opponent and Zoro knows that, if Luffy wants a 1x1 fight, Zoro won't intervene.

Zoro apologizing to Kin'emon only shows that he cared about the plan, PLUS, he attacked Orochi without thinking twice, and still he had someone trying to make him stop. :kata: But either way, the badass had his moment in which is a parallel with Luffy and Oden. I'm telling you man, MONSTER DUO IS ON FIRE during this arc.
:cheers:

okay, this is interesting
so this chapter is basically telling us that Epoida (catterpilar dude) , Andre (the giant) , and Whitey Bay (the lass and no she doesn't look like Croc :wellwell:) used to be in WB main crew before they defected and make their own crew , while Marco, Joz, Rakuyo (his weapon pretty much tells us it's him) and whose probably is Vista (not sure), stayed with the main crew
kinda tell us that Oars Jr. is probably the same
Wonder if we would get Oden vs Primebeard in these flashbacks

and damn to all those people bullying inu and his friends :pepeanger:

Oden is 100% Samurai Luffy. Oden is exactly like Luffy with a different fighting style and sex drive. He fights with Swords like Roger.

1)Oden is obsessed with freedom like Luffy. He always wanted to be a pirate since he was a child like Luffy.

2)Oden has Conquerors Haki like Luffy

3)Oden has Voice of All Things like Luffy

4) Oden has Charisma to attract allies like Luffy and charm people

5)Oden was age 19 when he took over Udon and defeated Shutenmaru like, Luffy is age 19 right now taking out the Yonko.

6)Oden became Damaiyo at age 20, like Luffy will become Pirate King at age 20.

7) Oden has 9 Scabbards like Luffy has 9 Strawhats.

8) He causes chaos wherever he goes like Luffy.

There has not been 1 place Luffy has visited without being in chaos, just like Oden.

9) The 9 Scabbards joined and started following Oden without his permission of their own accord is similar to how the Grandfleet joined Luffy.

10) Oden's catch phrase "IT'S TOO CRAMPED" was said by Luffy multiple times in Dressrossa.

@Jo_Ndule @Rosella.Fiamingo

Last edited:
Kaido is Luffy's opponent and Zoro knows that, if Luffy wants a 1x1 fight, Zoro won't intervene.

Zoro apologizing to Kin'emon only shows that he cared about the plan, PLUS, he attacked Orochi without thinking twice, and still he had a someone trying to make him stop. :kata: But either way, the badass had his moment in which is a parallel with Luffy and Oden. I'm telling you man, MONSTER DUO IS ON FIRE during this arc.
:cheers:
He is which is why theory if Zoro beating Kaido is headcannon to extreme :cheers:.

His actions also lead big impact of Yasu dying for them which is why Orochi is his opponent. Writing shows.

If you mean Monster Luffy and Oden, I agree. Though not Zoro as too out of their league with them :kata:.

B
Oden is 100% Samurai Luffy. Oden is exactly like Luffy with a different fighting style.

1)Oden is obsessed with freedom like Luffy. He always wanted to be a pirate since he was a child like Luffy.

2)Oden has Conquerors Haki like Luffy

3)Oden has Voice of All Things like Luffy

4) Oden has Charisma to attract allies like Luffy and charm people

5)Oden was age 19 when he took over Udon and defeated Shutenmaru like, Luffy is age 19 right now taking out the Yonko.

6)Oden became Damaiyo at age 20, like Luffy will become Pirate King at age 20.

7) Oden has 9 Scabbards like Luffy has 9 Strawhats.

8) He causes chaos wherever he goes like Luffy.

There has not been 1 place Luffy has visited without being in chaos, just like Oden.

9) The Scabbards joined and started following Oden without his permision similar to how the Grandfleet joined Luffy.

10) Odens catchphrase IT'S TOO CRAMPED was said by Luffy multiple times in Dressrossa.
I agree. Oden likes freedom, women and swords. It's like a monster trio in one body.

Oden would have ended Kaido's life if it wasn't for Orochi's dirty tricks

If Oden was alive during Marineford, the Marines would lose.

#OdenWankGoingStrong

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kusanagi Kyo

He is which is why theory if Zoro beating Kaido is headcannon to extreme :cheers:.

His actions also lead big impact of Yasu dying for them which is why Orochi is his opponent. Writing shows.

If you mean Monster Luffy and Oden, I agree. Though not Zoro as too out of their league with them :kata:.
Zoro may not defeat Kaido but he'll make another scar on his boddy, as usual Zoro being the second Mugiwara with the greatest feat :cheers:

Yasu made himself a scapegoat because someone had leaked the plan, was it Zoro who leaked the plan? In Moe's Piece maybe :kata:

Nah, the only Monster Duo among the crew is Zoro and Luffy, so Zoro is not that far from them. :cheers:

It seems like @Jo_Ndule gonna have a nice week and the arena section gonna be fun :suresure::suresure:

Men these picture are so amazing.
Young Whitebeard and all other young members, that is just a start of the future strongest Yonkou crew.

Seeing Oden even clash in that way with Whitebeard and let him swear, wow dude was really a beast. I could see that even Orochi poisoned him so Kaido could finish him off after seeing these panels.

So happy that we get Whitebeard and Oden in the flashback, I already love Oden as character and his flashback is really good. It gonna be one of the best flashbacks in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.