One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Marco looks like a kid during that flashback.
And Vista from the looks of it seems to be the most formidable in WB ship at that time. He looks waaaay different! Wow.

Jozu and Marco seem like they were still greenhorns at that time.

Also, Crazy Oden meeting WB. I can't wait to see their interaction

Note: WB wit long hair looks like a god damn BOSS. Great design in his prime

H

Homelander

Wow, Marco looks like a kid during that flashback.
And Vista from the looks of it seems to be the most formidable in WB ship at that time. He looks waaaay different! Wow.

Jozu and Marco seem like they were still greenhorns at that time.

Also, Crazy Oden meeting WB. I can't wait to see their interaction

Note: WB wit long hair looks like a god damn BOSS. Great design in his prime
14 years old vista , 12 years old jozu rocking as a pirate . Meanwhile poor old shank didnt take luffy as a cabin boy .

14 years old vista , 12 years old jozu rocking as a pirate . Meanwhile poor old shank didnt take luffy as a cabin boy .
How can that Vista be 14 years old?
and how can Jozu be 12 years old?

Is Oda out of his mind with his designs and age? hahahaha
Soon we will see 8 years old Jack looking like an adult as well. This is weird as fuck!

Oda used to troll with his weird designs, and with the height before. Now, Oda took it to the next level, he's trolling with the design compared to their age. Making kids look like adults hahaha

I

Inspector_Mu

Just realised Rakuyo was 7th division commander
This man and Whitebay were original members .
Oda already said how the divisions isn't based on authority and strength.

Did rakuyo and whitebay grow weaker through time or what?
I know Marco surpassed them down the line. But wish

*Only WhiteyBay left and became annally ...then lost to Weevil of course who was hypento have WB strength.

Cant wait to kid Teach roaming around

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Oh dear, it occurs to me if Toki is an outsider and Oden marries her, the peeps in Wano are going to distrust him even more.
Yeah, marrying a foreigner and leaving the country, plus allowing Ryuma’s body and Shusui to be stolen...pretty good way to get a country to hate a man they already misunderstand.

I guess Wano becoming the way it is today is partially because of Oden’s refusal to explain his actions and deal with misunderstandings? Kinda like how Fisher Tiger died because of his own hatred.

H

Homelander

How can that Vista be 14 years old?
and how can Jozu be 12 years old?

Is Oda out of his mind with his designs and age? hahahaha
Soon we will see 8 years old Jack looking like an adult as well. This is weird as fuck!

Oda used to troll with his weird designs, and with the height before. Now, Oda took it to the next level, he's trolling with the design compared to their age. Making kids look like adults hahaha
You can check the age lol

Vista is 47 years and jozu is 42 year old . The flash back is around 30-33 years ago ,

So vista should be around 14-17 years

Jozu is 9-12 years

Oda once again did the pudding stuff here .

I

Inspector_Mu

Yeah, marrying a foreigner and leaving the country, plus allowing Ryuma’s body and Shusui to be stolen...pretty good way to get a country to hate a man they already misunderstand.

I guess Wano becoming the way it is today is partially because of Oden’s refusal to explain his actions and deal with misunderstandings? Kinda like how Fisher Tiger died because of his own hatred.
This is why i believe Oden never was revered as Sword God.

He was trying to sial out of wano many times, he became a pirate, ...
Moriah incident and Kaido invasion was surely blamed on him by Orochi
Now Wnao sees Kaido as god that they should pay respect once every year.
Post automatically merged:

Oda: *Draws a cute panel of young Marco not thinking too much about it*

@Jo_Ndule :
:myman: MARCO WAS WB FIRSTMATE
MARCO WAS WB RIGHT HAND MAN (*people seemed him as one not WB himself did)
MARCO WAS VC
MARCO WAS/IS ABOVE YOUNGER ODEN.

TURNS OUT ALL THAT IS wrong.

What's surprising to me is Rakuyo and whitebay joining WB before Marco and co.
I never expected that

Is this Kuri waterfall a meme now? Like everybody keeps getting washed up on this Kuri beach by falling into a whirlpool on top of a waterfall for some goddamn reason

Like aside from how geologically impossible it is for a whirlpool to also be on top of a waterfall, why is EVERYONE SUCCUMBING TO THIS THING? I mean it's reaching meme territory how convenient this thing is... Oda has given up the entire countries crossection and map but has refused to explain this whirlpool that is THE most important geographic feature in the arc at this point

H

Homelander

This is why i believe Oden never was revered as Sword God.

He was trying to sial out of wano many times, he became a pirate, ...
Moriah incident and Kaido invasion was surely blamed on him by Orochi
Now Wnao sees Kaido as god that they should pay respect once every year.
Now i see how orochi got to became shogun . Oden 's lack of communication wih wano people and misunderstood was taken advantage by orochi .

He probably spred lies about oden doing harm when he wanted to open the borders .

Status
Not open for further replies.