One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Oh? I highly doubt we will get more flashbacks once the shit hits the fan... Maybe Kaido and Orochi's flashbacks but not the allies... We've spent 50 chapters plus this Oden flashback setting up the allies so it'd be ridiculous to tell us there's even more shit we need to see

The only characters who might get extended flashbacks when the war actually starts are Kyoshiro and Hiyori because Kyoshiro is a wild card and hiyori has 13 years of her life where none of the scabbards or any ally know what she was doing
i don’t talk about a flashback through a whole chapter or more, I was talking about some flashback moments, like when they got grounded and nearly at surrendering, Momo stands up and takes a speech of motivation and then all 9 scabbards get one page of flashback, which motivates them. For ashra it could be that fight.

H

Homelander

I am assuming current whitebeard pirate are all young members , whitebeard pirate was not a big shot yet .

Oden will make Whitebeard pirates great !

H

Homelander

What if Oden defeated Kaido while he was on WB or Roger ship? So Kaido came back to settle the score?

It could've been still not prime strength Kaido as different people reach peak at different ages
What if Oden defeated Kaido while he was on WB or Roger ship? So Kaido came back to settle the score?

It could've been still not prime strength Kaido as different people reach peak at different ages
Well we know kaido came for poneglyphs so the reason is completely different . I also wonder if he got details about toki as well if she was indeed an outsider .

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the case and that one of Kaido's motivations for invading Kaido was indeed to pay Oden back for their previous encounter. I'd be surprised if Oden didn't meet or hear about Kaido before their feud in Wano.

I

Inspector_Mu

Whitebeard sweating against non-prime Oden in his 40s is, weird. Lol. But well. He probably grew stronger as soon as he became a captain himself. Plus eating the Gura fruit.
He was already captain here lol
And what if he had gura already?
Post automatically merged:

Is he fuck. Ever wondered why he treats orochi like a partner not an underling. Orochi is the reason he beat oden. He will be exposed soon.
He treated doffy as equal partner too
Stop taking Partner term as something worth it.

Also that wasnt even WSC kaido that beat Prime Oden 20 years ago.
WB already sweating against Non prime Oden
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the case and that one of Kaido's motivations for invading Kaido was indeed to pay Oden back for their previous encounter. I'd be surprised if Oden didn't meet or hear about Kaido before their feud in Wano.
Possibly they met but didnt fight.

But Kaido was also solo ans had his own crew
So Oden didnt get to fght Kaido , wb will be the one if they WB pirates meet Kaido pirates

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Finally looks to be a chapter worth reading lol.

So this looks to be a pre-Prime Whitebeard, as he doesn't have that signature chest scar that I assume Roger gave him. Wano is likely where he will learn advanced CoC, and from Oden too.

So looks like we’ve got Marco, Jozu, Vista, Atomos, Whitey Bay, and Rakuyo. Not sure who that guy behind Vista is lol. My favorite among these designs would be Marco lol, I love the idea that the apprentice/youngest member eventually ascends to the top of the crew lol.

Going to be a good chapter, I’ll probably give this one a read.

Last edited:
I

Inspector_Mu

Finally looks to be a chapter with reading lol.

So this looks to be a pre-Prime Whitebeard, as he doesn't have that signature chest scar that I assume Roger gave him. Wano is likely where he will learn advanced CoC, and from Oden too.

So looks like we’ve got Marco, Jozu, Vista, Atomos, Whitey Bay, and Rakuyo. Not sure who that guy behind Vista is lol. My favorite among these designs would be Marco lol, I love the idea that the apprentice/youngest member eventually ascends to the top of the crew lol.

It is prime WB already who hit his prime... definitely top tier
From then he will grow more to be high top tier
The one that was fighting Roger is WSM version.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yeah no way that's Primebeard as I was saying he was probably not that far from his prime though.

Maybe on yonko level or something and Oden was strong enough to give him high diff eventually.

H

Homelander

Finally looks to be a chapter with reading lol.

Maybe chest scar was given oden as well .

Oden is giving scars to all yonkos .

Status
Not open for further replies.