One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

regarding the power levels:

Whitebeard should be a Low Top Tier at the bare minimum when he entered Wano, but still, he reached his true Prime shortly before he started fighting Roger when he got his title.

Solidifies to me that Prime Roger/Garp were the strongest individuals in the world back then, while Whitebeard rose to their level.
Roger
Kong
Shiki
Garp
Sengoku

The top 5 during 38 - 30 years
Then after that...WB became Roger equal... he and roger were top 2

I

Inspector_Mu

Yeah no way that's Primebeard as I was saying he was probably not that far from his prime though.

Maybe on yonko level or something and Oden was strong enough to give him high diff eventually.
Yonko/FA level is WSM WB ...
PK level doesn't really exist. It is just tiny gap between pk and Yonko.

This WB here is low top, Admiral level max.

H

Homelander

Marco looks like a child who got in great amusement ride .

If Oden joined WB pirate when most of whitebeard pirate havent hit their prime . I guess he was No.2 along with Whitebeard at top .

I am pretty sure Whitebeard could have been interested in oden's power and asked him to join in their adventures .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He was already captain here lol
And what if he had gura already?
Post automatically merged:

He treated doffy as equal partner too
Stop taking Partner term as something worth it.

Also that wasnt even WSC kaido that beat Prime Oden 20 years ago.
WB already sweating against Non prime Oden
Post automatically merged:

Possibly they met but didnt fight.

But Kaido was also solo ans had his own crew
So Oden didnt get to fght Kaido , wb will be the one if they WB pirates meet Kaido pirates
No he didnt. He talked down about doffy.

H

Homelander

WB crew somehow doesn't make sense to me... It's one strong guy and a bunch of kids...and they are in New World... Oda probably fucked himself over with the ages lol
Same here lol

Marco looks like 10 year old .

Jozu is 9-12 years if the flashback is at 30-33 years ago .
Vista is around 14-17 years .

Yep Oda f**ked again with age but who knows they might be choreboys or helpers and there are other people in the crew .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well there is no such thing as Pirate king level , yonkos are the end game . Roger was an emperor and moved to PK status after he reached laugh tale the info is bot vague regarding the requirement to be a king of piates . How did other pirates accept roger as their king .
Lol wut ? These yonko are failures.
Roger is a level above as was wb.

I

Inspector_Mu

Well there is no such thing as Pirate king level , yonkos are the end game . Roger was an emperor and moved to PK status after he reached laugh tale the info is bot vague regarding the requirement to be a king of piates . How did other pirates accept roger as their king .
People think PK level truly exist
Roger WB Shiki were emperors of the past with Roger being The number 1 (tho equalled by WB)
Then WB BM became the 2 emperors, Kaido joins and LASTLY Shanks
With WB being number 1..currently kaido is number 1.

Endgame remains Yonko indeed
The only admiral Luffy might beat is Akainu.

Status
Not open for further replies.