One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Idc if i sound like a fanboy
EOS Zoro will be able to give the likes of Primebeard à good fight :myman:
I guess it doesnt have to be something fanboyish, but i assume that Luffy as PK will be a Level above the Yonkos from right now and his first mates or the strongest 2-3 of them, will be around Yonko Level, which means Zoro, Sanji and maybe Jimbei (?), should be around Yonko-Level with the end of Story.

It is a bit like Rogers Crew, i guess nobody assume a These-day-yonko would One-Shot Rayleigh.

Oden is top tier in the same league like Dark king . Why are people downgrading oden recently ?

Current storyline Oden is around 23-24 and he is slowly moving to his prime . He was one of the prime top tier members when White beard pirates rivaled roger .
Oden is currently 26, and lol, which Oden downgrade are you talking about ?

Oden is getting wanked harder than Kaido in the past year

I

Inspector_Mu

I don't think this is fanboying much, considering what we've got of recent information - I mean, prime Oden is most likely a solid top tier and Zoro's not only gonna surpass him, he'll surpass Mihawk as well.
:yasu: Dont wanna ruin it but surpassing Oden means surpassing Mihawk
Both are admiral level, oden is a bigge beast tho.

Oden having CoC and VoAt means he was gonna be Yonko level if he didnt die... even PK since he can read RPs lol
The man is Roger Luffy type .
Roger Old era> Oden mid gen> Luffy worst gen
Only these 3 have both VoAt and CoC . This is one of the reasons why Shanks didnt become PK, he lost an arm, bet on luffy, and doesnt have VoAT to hear all things.

Yonko Shanks> Oden but if Oden was still alive
Oden> Shanks 100% ...I can bet on it.

Sade

Berserk
Idc if i sound like a fanboy
EOS Zoro will be able to give the likes of Primebeard à good fight :myman:
It wasn't needed this chapter to know
That lol

I guess it doesnt have to be something fanboyish, but i assume that Luffy as PK will be a Level above the Yonkos from right now and his first mates or the strongest 2-3 of them, will be around Yonko Level, which means Zoro, Sanji and maybe Jimbei (?), should be around Yonko-Level with the end of Story.

It is a bit like Rogers Crew, i guess nobody assume a These-day-yonko would One-Shot Rayleigh.
Sanji and Jimbe will never reach Yonko level

H

Homelander

Oden is currently 26, and lol, which Oden downgrade are you talking about ?

Oden is getting wanked harder than Kaido in the past year
Well people here think oden was not good enough since he lost to kaido which is again debatable how he actually lost ? Did kaido win fairly because all of the oden's feat are godly and oda will make him more powerful once he is shown as commander in WB crew .

I

Inspector_Mu

Sorry prime Rayleigh is below even current Teach who is the weakest Emperor currently

Luffy >=Yonko/FA
Zoro>=Admirals
Sanji=<Admirals
Jinbei=<Admirals
Ussop>=Top commanders

Well people here think oden was not good enough since he lost to kaido which is again debatable how he actually lost ? Did kaido win fairly because all of the oden's feat are godly and oda will make him more powerful once he is shown as commander in WB crew .
Kaido probably took him 1v1 that's what I expect but Oden must have pushed him to very high

Status
Not open for further replies.