One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

For those who said WB was sweating clearly isn't getting the context , he was just really shocked because the person who just attack him like a savage turn out also wanting to be onboard , because you either pick friend or enemy, not everyday you'll meet a personality like oden
He was sweating the moment he felt Oden was coming
That's why he stood up and told them to step back

For those who said WB was sweating clearly isn't getting the context , he was just really shocked because the person who just attack him like a savage turn out also wanting to be onboard , because you either pick friend or enemy, not everyday you'll meet a personality like oden
Of course it's taken somewhat out of context.

However, it's also a quite telling portrayal on Oda's part, when WB tells everyone to step back immediately (since he senses something very powerful coming) and then both of them clashing, with Oden being badass and casual as hell about it, while WB is in cold sweat.

Nobody should start that stupid powerlevel nonsense because of that, but it's clear that Oden really is one bad mofo.

- Hundreds of years ago, the Mink tribe and the Kozuki family made an appointment. If one of them experiences hardship, they must help each other.
Whoa, I almost overlooked this interesting little tidbit. There's still a subplot left hanging from Zou over who Zunisha is, why the Minks live there, why Momonosuke is able to command it.

What if hundreds of years ago is actually a thousand+ years ago relating to the crime Zunisha was sentenced to roam the sea endlessly for? The ancient Kozuki family could posses absolute domination over Zunisha and created a home for their Mink friends as retribution. Could be the Minks just climbed on to make sure the sentence was carried out. Either way, I think the details of that involve the overall world of One Piece and the Oden flashback is still to early to answer it.

Though I wonder who could answer the question. Momo can't even read Poneglyphs, Toki probably did die in the past, so Hiyori must posses ancient Kozuki clan knowledge or whoever inherited the Time-Time fruit.

Absolutely correct, mistake on my part, he was even 41 during that flashback :feelscryingman:
it's alright I was a little unsure myself

it's also possible that this could even be a year or two after the arrival of inu and neko and not in the same year as when they arrived

that would make him even older, we'll have to wait for the full chapter to see the exact time whitebeard arrived

Big Mom used Haki + her devil fruit and her body weight to block a normal Gear 4 kong Gun.

Her arm still rattled after that, that is how powerful Gear 4 with basic haki was.
Don't know how someone can take that "clash" so out of context. BM wasn't fazed one bit by Luffy's KG and even ridiculed him afterwards.
Interpreting anything else into it is literally going against the very own message that Oda tried to get across with that scene.

Oden is really pure hype.
I mean, even rookie Ace managed to defeat someone like Jinbe, then spent his time on WB's ship and consistently lost against WB. Heck, OLDbeard even slapped him while asleep whereas Oden equally clashed against PRIMEbeard.

After this chapter, it is really likely that Orochi could have poisoned him before he fought against Kaido since Oden is that much of a monster. This would hype Oden even more.
That was WB close to his prime I think because he still lacked the huge scar but the fight looked closer than I expected. Oden was very close to admiral level indeed

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Is it just me, or is Kawamatsu getting the most focus amongst the scabbards? I personally don't think he's the traitor, so new nakama candidate maybe?:unsure:
The more times passes the more I'm convinced none of the scabbards are the traitor. I'm starting to lean towards there not even being a traitor. Maybe Orochi has someone on his side with an espionage devil fruit ala Viola for example.

And I'm including Kyoshiro here because I believe he's Denjiro.

Also the more time passes I think Izo is Ushimitsu Kozo :shocking:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...is-ushimitsu-kozo-the-witching-hour-boy.1762/

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Well, if he's prime Rayleigh's rival or even equal I can highly believe this outcome.

Who? Do you perhaps mean that guy who quit his piracy? Nah, won't happen.
Marco can boost regeneration on others with his phoenix fire, and can take a hell of a lot of punishment thanks to his fruit. That plus he's a hell of a lot stronger than Kid. Even if Marco doesn't have advanced Haki, he's still great at support. All Kid can do is move metal around which wouldn't really do much :kayneshrug:

Is it just me, or is Kawamatsu getting the most focus amongst the scabbards? I personally don't think he's the traitor, so new nakama candidate maybe?:unsure:
While I like Kawamatsu, I don't think he's gonna join the crew. We already have Jimbei joining, I think a second fishman would be kinda redundant. Plus I'd like for him to live happily with Hiyori and Momonosuke after Wano is liberated :owo:

(Btw @Jiihad I don't think anyone would mind if you ban all the Pineapple-sama naysayers :sadgrin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.