One Piece Chapter 964 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

So Oda basically retconned this? Currently Whitebeard has (at least) two fighter women in his main crew. And he was in a crew where one of the strongest fighters was a woman.
What made him change opinions and not allow any more thots on his main boats? Was he mad that Toki favored Oden instead of him?
It was stated he didnt want women as fighter . He even had nurse on his crew . I am pretty sure he didnt allow whitey bay into fighting thats why she started her own crew .

Oden : Luffy
Rayleigh: Zoro + Sanji + franky

Luffy too has 0 navigation skills by the way.
You are confusing direction and navigation
Zoro gets lost due to bad direction ! Luffy Oden can't sail coz they dont know how to sail as navigators do
You dont see Oden getting lost while walking like zoro
So you are bringing up useless points that you yourself can debunk because no one even brought them up and ignoring the obvious ones

Here, in case you've forgotten
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/zoro-oden-parallels.1524/unread

Roger: protects celestial dragons, dies on his knees, killed by literal fodder
Whitebeard: attacks celestial dragons, dies standing fighting the entire force of the Navy and the Blackbeard Pirates
Roger
  • Turned himself in to start the biggest pirate era in history, which essentially fucks over the world government even more.
Whitebeard
  • Sacrifices himself to rescue Ace, fails.
  • Tries to kill Teach for thatch, fails.
  • Dies anyway

I have one major disappointment about this chapter. And that is I wanted to see the way Shanks and Buggy joining the roger crew.

It's the same with Blackbeard. I wanted in this particular flashback to see Oden witnissing Blackbeard joining WB (which could still happen)

But at same time, I wanted him to be somewhat responsible or witnissing Shanks/Buggy joinining Roger crew, because it's actually through that, we can see the event of Roger giving Shanks the strawhat. I wanted to get a small glimpse of how that happened. Cause the strawhat symbolizes a big thing for this series.

Anyway, maybe we will get that through Shanks' personal flashback in future, or Oda will skip it LOL
We will probably get that flashback when shanks is about to die.
Same as we saw a little WB flashback when he was about to die as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.