One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogers goal to let him catch by the Navy must happen after he see something in the raftel.
In the new chapter he just want die in a epic battle, but later he let himself catch(even Shiki was shocked that he get catch by the Navy) and don´t die as he prefer in the current chapter.
Means he change his mind after he travel with Oden/Toki and see a big information which let him lead to start a new era. I really thing we gonna at least get the information why Roger change his mind.
The truth is so big, that it will make Luffy want to destroy the World Government.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Roger is what Luffy would be 25 years from now. Luffy is still young, keep that in mind.

In Wano, Luffy was looking for trouble grinjing like a maniac savage, he is slowly morphing into a older Roger and Garp combination.
I don't think he will look like Roger. That would have been grown Ace.

skill need power to be done properly

things are not that hard

I don't know for how long you guys want to deny that Roger is a swordsman ... but I hope you understand your claim is SO WEAK if you deny it since Roger use sword in his every fight and carry one as his main weapon ...

now we have 3 options left

knowing Roger is strongest (even if you call him 2nd strongest to WB he is still stronger than any swordsman)

Roger is WSS ...
Roger is not WSS ...
the world didn't even had WSS title and Mihawk is the first man who got the title ...

make your call

p.s

most likely WSS is who ever who can unlock the Black Blade anyway ... or beat any one who want the title ... but argument for another time
Show me where Roger has officially been called a swordsman.

skill need power to be done properly

things are not that hard

I don't know for how long you guys want to deny that Roger is a swordsman ... but I hope you understand your claim is SO WEAK if you deny it since Roger use sword in his every fight and carry one as his main weapon ...

now we have 3 options left

knowing Roger is strongest (even if you call him 2nd strongest to WB he is still stronger than any swordsman)

Roger is WSS ...
Roger is not WSS ...
the world didn't even had WSS title and Mihawk is the first man who got the title ...

make your call

p.s

most likely WSS is who ever who can unlock the Black Blade anyway ... or beat any one who want the title ... but argument for another time
Of course Roger is a swordsman but who cares? He's never been called WSS and Mihawk became WSS after Roger was dead so again who cares about Roger in this situation?

If Roger was no particular DF user he is definitely a swordsman. Can't see him as a fistsman or other variations of any kind.
That's where the Hakiman theory is getting stronger and stronger evidence. I see Rayleigh as the older gen Shanks. Oda even made parallels between them when comparing their CoC. Now Rayleigh is already seen as a legend with incredibly strong Haki. And his swordskill is also at the top. And Roger, he must be beyond that.

We have Whitebeard, who also uses a weapon. A weapon you would think is superior to Roger's saber (a humongous supreme grade blade). With Whitebeard having extremely good Haki as well (equally clashing with Shanks, splitting his the sky and having his CoC compared to Shanks in Marineford), and with his CoO being also at the top level as pointed out by @Bogard. On top, Whitebeard gets the strongest paramecia, that is able to destroy everything and shake continents.

And Roger, while on his death bed, terminally ill and holding himself alive with medication as pointed out by Rayleigh, just ties with Whitebeard? If it's no DF, he must have a special Haki related ability that has nothing to do with swordsmanship. Maybe CoC can really do crazy stuff.

And if Roger is classified as a swordsman, him not having a black blade is pretty odd.

With that reasoning anyone could be from Wano.
Just sounds like something Oda would do.

Although I want Luffy's mother to be from the D clan, like Ace. Luffy being a Full D is badass.

More than likely Luffy's mother is a Celestial Dragon.

All the celestial dragons have the super rare XF blood type like Luffy.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That's where the Hakiman theory is getting stronger and stronger evidence. I see Rayleigh as the older gen Shanks. Oda even made parallels between them when comparing their CoC. Now Rayleigh is already seen as a legend with incredibly strong Haki. And his swordskill is also at the top. And Roger, he must be beyond that.

We have Whitebeard, who also uses a weapon. A weapon you would think is superior to Roger's saber (a humongous supreme grade blade). With Whitebeard having extremely good Haki as well (equally clashing with Shanks, splitting his the sky and having his CoC compared to Shanks in Marineford), and with his CoO being also at the top level as pointed out by @Bogard. On top, Whitebeard gets the strongest paramecia, that is able to destroy everything and shake continents.

And Roger, while on his death bed, terminally ill and holding himself alive with medication as pointed out by Rayleigh, just ties with Whitebeard? If it's no DF, he must have a special Haki related ability that has nothing to do with swordsmanship. Maybe CoC can really do crazy stuff.

And if Roger is classified as a swordsman, him not having a black blade is pretty odd.
Lmfao. Anything to not be the obvious swordsman. His sword will be gryphon that he gives shanks it will be a saijo owazamono.

Status
Not open for further replies.