One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
The five clan names are as follows:
風月 - Fugetsu - wind moon (can also mean nature’s beauty)
天月 - Amatsuki - heavenly moon
霜月 - Shimotsuki - frost moon (can also mean 11th month)
雨月 - Uzuki - rain moon (can also mean 5th month)
黒炭 - Kurozumi - black charcoal

One of these is clearly not like the others. Interestingly Zoro’s birthday is in November and Momo’s name and sword have ‘heaven’ connotations. Any significant characters we know born in May? Kurozumi clan not having the moon character makes sense given that Orochi’s ancestor apparently betrayed the Kozuki.

@Light D Lamperouge @Cyrus the Cactus
Koshiro and Enel are the only ones I can see. And I only list Enel because of his connections to the moon.

But this is happening three years before the Edd war battle.... We know what shiki looked like during edd war so he must have aged rapidly fast in this three years to end up looking like that

And theres also the fact that this guy is an underling in Wano yet the rox pirates remnants are making names for themselves out of Wano
Oda might want to introduce Shiki but in a different story than the one in Movie.

Meaning, he might want to introduce Shiki in manga and include him as one of the great pirates previously, BUT he may want to create a completely different story. And hell, maybe even give him a different DF power, this way people would take his character in manga seriously and forget about the "supposed shiki" in movie
But regardless, no one can deny the similarities between the two guys haha.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
His name is Roronoa and he was born in East blue and he's not Kuina's cousin or brother or some shit so....

We're 50+ chapters into Wano and there's not been any sign of Zoro being born or related to any Wano citizen
Except this:

Zoro Looks alot like him. Also Zoro got the relationship to Mr. Fox (still hope he will see how Kaido gets beaten and can get his rest...)

Thanks

I can only find the scans in Kissmanga. You can check the official by your own means. Or just recheck the anime scene for those, I did check the anime, and they did the same with giving them the title of "Great Pirate". Anyway, those are the panels:

If I'm not mistaken even kaido was called a great pirate as well. I'm just too lazy to check where it was.

The point is, Great Pirate is given to the person who reached the world summit. It's the point where you are one of the big sharks that are directly big candidates for ruling the sea. In that sense, the 4 yonko are the best representative for that title. Naturally, in the past, Roger was a great pirate before being PK. And Whitebeard despite being at the pinnacle of his strength, it was said that the members of Rox 3 years after their captain disappeared, that they started to make a bigger name for themselves. So, in that sense, WB started to make bigger name for himself as a CAPTAIN just recently. Which is why he is YET to be considered a great pirate in the introduction box in that flashback.

I like the details in that because Oda even didn't neglect the detail of Roger being called "Gold Roger" and NOT "Gol D. Roger". He made sure of it, because Roger at that point was still clueless about the void century and D. stuff
Too lazy to look, but yeah, seems like it's right.
Altho I think both were introduced just as "Great Pirate" while now it's "The Great Pirate".
Anyway thanks

It seems Roger is in Rusukaina Island, the same place where Luffy trained with Rayleigh. Thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Story repeats itself

Oda might want to introduce Shiki but in a different story than the one in Movie.

Meaning, he might want to introduce Shiki in manga and include him as one of the great pirates previously, BUT he may want to create a completely different story. And hell, maybe even give him a different DF power, this way people would take his character in manga seriously and forget about the "supposed shiki" in movie
But regardless, no one can deny the similarities between the two guys haha.
It shiki was already alluded to wasn't he? Like two chapters ago we got that narration that the rocks pirates remnants are moving out and Shiki was included... It would be weird that 14 years after god valley when WhitebeArd has amassed so much power, Shiki is just an underling in Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.