One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Exactly why I ranked him lower. If I had to rank WB commanders during Marineford. I would say Marco > Jozu > Vista > Ace = Izo

Yes, I think Izo is very strong and on Ace's level. However, Ace simply had higher potential, he's a CoC user. And evolves very fast, so if by any chance the two of them had a fight, both will actually be tough opponents to each others, however Ace's potential to evolve is higher which will make him have the edge and win at the end by transcending his level. But overall, I think Ace was at Izo's level. Izo simply did not show lots of his feats, no surprising when Marco, the man himself, Oda nerfed him and locked him with seastone to not show more of him and get Ace killed easier hahahaha
Oda locked Marco in handcuffs because he was a weakling
All he did in that war was run like a chicken and get hit, kicking but Doing no damage to anyone

Anyway
Ace was near Marco as Jozu was

Marco>=Ace/Jozu>Vista>Izo/Thatch

that's just a long way of saying "he is a swordsman but it pain me to admit it"

people who know how to use swords are swordsmen ... in fact if Law and Fuji who their power is not even related to their sword are swordsman in Oda's eyes .... Roger being one is a given now

come one man ... be a grown up and admit it
Chill. :pepeke: I wasn't contradicting what you said

Bogard

You can't win
Exactly why I ranked him lower. If I had to rank WB commanders during Marineford. I would say Marco > Jozu > Vista > Ace = Izo

Yes, I think Izo is very strong and on Ace's level. However, Ace simply had higher potential, he's a CoC user. And evolves very fast, so if by any chance the two of them had a fight, both will actually be tough opponents to each others, however Ace's potential to evolve is higher which will make him have the edge and win at the end by transcending his level. But overall, I think Ace was at Izo's level. Izo simply did not show lots of his feats, no surprising when Marco, the man himself, Oda nerfed him and locked him with seastone to not show more of him and get Ace killed easier hahahaha
What i meant is that Ace was like Luffy. Veterans like Marco, Jozu and Vista already reached their peak of power and infamy. Post-dressrosa, even after beating a commander lvl opponent(albeit with help), Luffy's bounty was below Ace's. I believe Ace was in that position. In that he could match them, but with the potential of growing even higher(pirate king level)

The prob is not Roger being a swordsman the prob are people who think he (or whoever carry a sword) have to compete with Mihawk for the WSS title xD like i'm sure Mihawk is more skillful than Roger when it comes to swordsmanship but Roger > than Mihawk all day in terms of overall strength/power/combat abilities...
There's an easy solution to all of this that requires the least number of mental gymnastics

The solution is, there was no WSS until Mihawk.

As in its possible that there as some man somewhere who was the strongest swordsman in the world but he wasn't world recognized as such

Mihawk on the other hand did certain things and was recognized for them and was the first person who had displayed such proficiency in Swordsmanship that everyone in the world had to agree that this man was the best of the best

Basically the title of WSS was literally created when Mihawk was declared as such

This explains why there's no mention of Roger or Rayleigh being WSS. The title didn't exist by then... But of course it exists now with Mihawk and therefore every living swordsman on the planet right now (including Shanks) is not better than Mihawk

I

Inspector_Mu

Seems like Oden used CoO or VoAT to pinpoint/sense something or animals in That island and told WB to go there.

Also Commander level Tennage Marco :wellwell:
Post automatically merged:

There's an easy solution to all of this that requires the least number of mental gymnastics

As in its possible that there as some man somewhere who was the strongest swordsman in the world but he wasn't world recognized as such

Mihawk on the other hand did certain things and was recognized for them and was the first person who had displayed such proficiency in Swordsmanship that everyone in the world had to agree that this man was the best of the best

Basically the title of WSS was literally created when Mihawk was declared as such

This explains why there's no mention of Roger or Rayleigh being WSS. The title didn't exist by then... But of course it exists now with Mihawk and therefore every living swordsman on the planet right now (including Shanks) is not better than Mihawk
In swordmanship

Also seems like people hype cutting skills more in terms of swordmanship criteria

Anyway who cares about Posthawk WSS etc..
He isnt even in the chapter

Chill. :pepeke: I wasn't contradicting what you said
oh ... good ... then sorry for that :)

OK ... wait !!

this is 14 years old Teach

and this is Teach after Shiki ran away?

(same look in the manga)

and knowing Shanks wasn't much older than he looked when Roger's died ... it can't be 2 or 3 years more then Roger's death

so Teach is ... 20 ....

is it me or his body is indeed not normal .... same as Jozu

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title

Wasn't Ryuuma considered the WSS of his time? xD Mihawk is a pure swordsman, Roger is not just a swordsman

oh ... good ... then sorry for that :)

OK ... wait !!

this is 14 years old Teach

and this is Teach after Shiki ran away?

(same look in the manga)

and knowing Shanks wasn't much older than he looked when Roger's died ... it can't be 2 or 3 years more then Roger's death

so Teach is ... 20 ....

is it me or his body is indeed not normal .... same as Jozu
Looks like he had a massive growth spurt. XD

why this argument is legit for Roger to be stronger than Mihawk but less skillful when it comes to swordsmanship

but when we say it about Shanks ... it's world war 3?
Because using or have a swordsman doesn't mean you are a swordsman. That's the reason Big mom is not a swordsman

that's just a long way of saying "he is a swordsman but it pain me to admit it"

people who know how to use swords are swordsmen ... in fact if Law and Fuji who their power is not even related to their sword are swordsman in Oda's eyes .... Roger being one is a given now

come one man ... be a grown up and admit it
Then why is Big mom not called a swordsman. Stop making up your own definition of a swordsman and look at how Oda defines swordsman.

we all think that ... hope people start to understand WSS > any one who is a swordsman was a false hype ... at some point
How is it false when Oda is the one that defines who and what are swordsman and he tells us Mihawk is the WSS.

Last edited:
In swordmanship

Also seems like people hype cutting skills more in terms of swordmanship criteria

Anyway who cares about Posthawk WSS etc..
He isnt even in the chapter
Remember that swordsmanship is tied to Haki. .. never forget that... the technique called "the pinnacle of swordsmanship" is literally a haki technique

So whenever you say Shanks isn't a swordsman but a haki man, remember this

Because using or have a swordsman doesn't mean you are a swordsman. That's the reason Big mom is not a swordsman
This pure conjecture with no backing statement

Status
Not open for further replies.