Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece - Chapter 965
Title: The Kurozumi Clan Conspiracy

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

CHAPTER IS OUT ON
Jaimini'sBox

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the WG community!

S

Shura

Well....good chapter...

WB pirates adventures are fun to see...

Conspiracy part is damn good....at first I thought Orochi was a bad guy from the start but it seems someone is manipulating behind the scenes...this part just became interesting....this is the start of Kozuki clan downfall....

Roger has no time left and so he wanted to do mutual kill with WB...lol....

waiting for next chapter...meeting between Roger and WB will be interesting...I want to know the powers of Gol D. Roger even if it a glimpse....

3.5/5 chapter.....bit disappointed that Toki for the time being not giving any special vibes....

Amazing chapter

Roger looks dope and a prime rayleigh holy shit, Rogers's crew looks intimidating as hell

Man toki and oden moved fast lol

Roger seem like he went to ruskaina from the pic and Rocks d xebec went to beehive island,

Put some respect of that sengoku name

In the futurewe know luffy's already trained there with rayleigh and blackbeard was at beehive island also,

it kinda seems like the correlation between roger and rocks will somehow connect between luffy and blackbeard.

Its interesting as hell 4 out of the 5 familes in wano have connection to the moon, but orochi's family is the only without a connection its like the "black sheep" of the families.

Oda please dont skip this fight next chapter or i will come and dropkick you lol

This flashback just gets better and better.

Amazing chapter

Roger looks dope and a prime rayleigh holy shit, Rogers's crew looks intimidating as hell

Man toki and oden moved fast lol

Roger seem like he went to ruskaina from the pic and Rocks d xebec went to beehive island,

Put some respect of that sengoku name

In the futurewe know luffy's already trained there with rayleigh and blackbeard was at beehive island also,

it kinda seems like the correlation between roger and rocks will somehow connect between luffy and blackbeard.

Its interesting as hell 4 out of the 5 familes in wano have connection to the moon, but orochi's family is the only without a connection its like the "black sheep" of the families.

Oda please dont skip this fight next chapter or i will come and dropkick you lol

This flashback just gets better and better.
Whitebeard was also on Rusakaina. Ace is a Whitebeard Pirate.

Toki and Oden sure hit the marriage stage fast. Orochi has gotten more depth. I wonder if the mane-mane user is connected to Orochi's family somehow. But if Orochi has got a supply of cash and weapons; Kaido will become his best friend, lol.

Can't wait for the Roger verses Whitebeard clash! So far this has been one of the better OP flashbacks. :coffee:

I

Inspector_Mu

Seemed like someone manipulated Orochi
Orochi grandfather was wrong for killing other damyo just for power

Orochi didnt even want the shogun stuff that badly untol this woman ruined his mind

Even those monsters that could tank G4, are running from Roger and Rayleigh presence...
Imagine when the 4 conquerors fight.

Also based on jb, roger crossed paths with WB long time ago, I guess only during Rocks defeat.
Or 4 years ago when he wanted to meet oden

Seemed like someone manipulated Orochi
Orochi grandfather was wrong for killing other damyo just for power

Orochi didnt even want the shogun stuff that badly untol this woman ruined his mind

Even those monsters that could tank G4, are running from Roger and Rayleigh presence...
Imagine when the 4 conquerors fight.

Also based on jb, roger crossed paths with WB long time ago, I guess only during Rocks defeat.
Or 4 years ago when he wanted to meet oden
who is that woman/person who did
any ideas?

I

Inspector_Mu

who is that woman/person who did
any ideas?
Come to realise
There was a younger person like this 41 years ago when Oda was 18.

Maybe some Kurozumi lady
Post automatically merged:

"One with the power decides what is wrong & what is right"

This quote is highly relevant today in the Times of nuclear weapons.

Some countries just exploit other countries in order to get on top.
Yup

Status
Not open for further replies.