Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if we getting technical, eyebrows are hair on the face....wouldn’t that be facial hair :feelsokeman:
Alright. Sanji has weird eyebrows. But they atleast dont look ugly:kayneshrug:. Looks unique and pretty cool.
Post automatically merged:

I like the buff and shirtless type, I’m not complaining

However, I’m willing to compromise with the male characters putting on shirts issue if Nami puts one on first
I think we should just leave them to their half naked selvescatded

Told ya guys that Orochi Is a good guy that is misunderstood.
:pepehands:

Kozukis are the bad guys :feelsokeman:
lol just to be serious. Oda splits again the blame for villainy in Wano. Before it was Kaidou and Orochi, now we get a third party. I don't think Orochi was a good guy, but he was clearly incited by that granny. Had he not met her his future life could have been as the head servant of a minor house, with a track record of small-time crime.

In a way, it fits his appearence. Orochi always had this slightly idiotic look about him without the slightest ounce of charisma. He has low level cunning, but the notion he could have, all on his own, decided to overthrow a popular shogunate and take down a hero -- a bit hard to swallow.

Chapter is great.

Jozu and Marco blushing are cute.
Neko and Inu conversation always worth to wait.

The granny seems like having much knowledge of the underworld, she knows how to do dirty business.

Now, we need to know how this granny touch Oden face, since she can change his face to Oden. And who the heck is the other two faces? Looks like the granny face is not her real face tbh.

Roger's squad is here. HYPEEEE!!!!!!

Last edited:
Ohhhh man, the mother of all build ups. It's Roger vs Whitebeard next week! All the animals freaking out and running away is a very hype premonition. Gods are about to clash.

Oden still messing around and having fun, only Oden would start a family on the ship and take his kids on the adventure. Every other pirate seems to abandon their wife and kids for the sea as if it's an ultimatum. To be fair, Whitebeard's crew is the perfect pirate day care for children all over the sea. So Ace inherited Oden's long abandoned position, and we know that's the division Blackbeard worked under. There is no hierarchy in Whitebeard's Commanders, so it doesn't really matter who is assigned to what number. I just want to know who were the five most capable guys assigned: Oden, no longer apprentice pheonix Marco, young high potential Jozu, young high potential Vista, and someone else who gave their position to Thatch?

Blackbeard is finally here, already scheming to achieve greater ends by using Whitebeard, and he definitely met the man who followed the path most similar to him which is Oden. There is no way these two men from the same division didn't have a somewhat close relationship, Oden was tricked by Blackbeard and by Orochi. I like the contrast between orphan Blackbeard and orphan Orochi. Blackbeard made wild moves as a child in the New World and obtained the Yami Yami through his own efforts, from researching this specific power to killing Thatch. Orochi was more less manipulated and set on a disastrous path, over time inherited the ill will of his grandfather bounded by blood and clan, even his Mythical Zoan was brought from outside Wano to him by someone who already consumed a Devil Fruit.

Orochi finally gains his motivation, becoming Shogun was just him rectifying the misfortune brought by the universe. Some sketchy outsider that was able to obtain the Mane Mane and Mythical Hebi Hebi set the wheels for turmoil in Wano in motion and left. Fascinating. It doesn't seem like she even wanted anything, she lived in miserable conditions with Orochi for years and got out there before she could enjoy the plush Shogun life. Because of the Mane Mane, even her grandma appearance could be a fake front. The conspiracy is much greater than it seems. I want to throw in the possibility of a Cipher Pol agent weakening Wano from the inside, but at the very least this character should be dead in the current timeline.

Interesting stuff about the 5 Daimyo families. In the past they all had a representative until Granpa Orochi offed them. Currenly Ushimaru and Yasu both belong to the Shimotsuki, the Kurozomi fell out of favor, and there are two unknowns. Meaning another family was also not holding power at the time. I wonder if they bear any of sort of grudge for that, though most likely it would be directed toward the Kurozomi so it's not anything significant to worry about.

Every time we see the Roger Pirates, we get a more complete view of his crew. There are crew members here I've never seen before in the background like the Young Franky design. Seagull is very likely a fishman with that fin-like hair and trident, maybe a normal colored human-looking one like Jack. And Shanks wearing both of Roger's hats, he's the Nami of the crew lol. I wonder if we'll finally get the complete crew next week.

Wondeful chapter. Roger feels like killing himself, Oden feels like his adventure is lacking a final destination, who will these two destined men meet on a battlefield? Someone please freeze me for 7 days.

Last edited:
Omg my small cute pineapple head :catblush::catblush::catblush: Marco is so adorable when young :optimistic:
Same goes to Shanks, he so cuuute omg look at him catded

but omg omg that sure was a surprise with how sudden Teach appeared and joined the crew.

So we finally get to know more about Rogers crew as well?? This is so exciting. I love how Shanks is wearing Rogers strawhat as well as the captain's hat :feelscryingman: is the the moment Oden will join Roger? :catblush:

I want to have the next chapter already :catcry:

Omg my small cute pineapple head :catblush::catblush::catblush: Marco is so adorable when young :optimistic:
Same goes to Shanks, he so cuuute omg look at him catded

but omg omg that sure was a surprise with how sudden Teach appeared and joined the crew.

So we finally get to know more about Rogers crew as well?? This is so exciting. I love how Shanks is wearing Rogers strawhat as well as the captain's hat :feelscryingman: is the the moment Oden will join Roger? :catblush:

I want to have the next chapter already :catcry:
He is the cutest child in One Piece history personally :D I was so surprised a few weeks ago

1 chapter less untill Ray will spank Oden's ass
Oden flashback... he won't lose except against Kaido and Orochi

BTw really awesome chapter
Oden and Toki just banged while WB was sleep...

This dude Oden really got balls lmaooo

Teach as a kid. Looking kinda cute lmaoo wonder what his backstory is...

Orochi's stupid ass getting manipulated by some weird fortune looking ass bitch... ain't much of a genius anymore eh ?
Hody is smarter than him c'mon

Roger Pirates looking absolutely beastly !
Roger vs WB next chapter ? Let's hope !!

Also I think that Mane Mane woman could be apart of Kaido's crew.
Which would make Kaido the true mastermind.
Or maybe not. Actually i think 20% chance she's from Kaido's crew as an Ace

This is how the PK should look.
A PK should look boring as fuck and bland as fuck ?

Last edited:
M

MD Zolo

I didn't read the spoilers this week, so when I woke up today I could see WB vs. Roger with full details. But Oda has postponed to next week. Oh well!! Better than nothing. And we would have to get an Orochi chapter sooner or later anyway.

I am surprised that we are introduced to a new character with plot-relevance so late into this. I thought at this point, only Numbers and Toki Roppo would be the new characters to be introduced. But I am interested in this Granny person. He/she may be dead now, but probably framed Oden beyond repair. Probably had something to do with Shusui's theft too.

But it's disappointing because it takes away from Orochi's character. Not only is Orochi not strong, his villainy is also not his own.

Roger mentioning Sengoku pleases me. He is so underrated. People forget that he was a Fleet Admiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.