Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems I was actually right about the old woman. She spacifically said that she used to be OUTSIDE WANO. Which basically means it's likely she sailed as a pirate. Meaning, that old hag was part of the Rox, which simply explains why she was able to turn into Shiki's face, because it's likely that she touched Shiki during her time in the Rox pirates.
I can speculate that she was the Ace card in beast pirates, and she accompanied Kaido. And I can also speculate that se was part in setting up Oden when he came back to Wano, and she took part in screwing Oden because of her tricky ability. However, I can also have a big feeling that she died by Oden, and was cut down, which explains why her ability is now with Bon Clay, because she simply is dead now.
Things are getting connected in my book
Nice. You nailed it on the head, this slipped right past me. Those eyebrows and lips remarkably look like Shiki's.

The old lady told Orochi to build up gold and manufacture weapons in the hopes that he can be backed up by someone powerful. That's a direct tie-in to Kaido and gives him every excuse to set up shop in Wano. I guess Orochi was their stooge from the beginning.

This woman might be to Kaido what Miss Bakkin was to Whitebeard, they both spent time on Rocks. She died/was killed outside of Wano and that's all the reasoning you need for her fruit to end up in Mr. 2's hands.

It seems I was actually right about the old woman. She spacifically said that she used to be OUTSIDE WANO. Which basically means it's likely she sailed as a pirate. Meaning, that old hag was part of the Rox, which simply explains why she was able to turn into Shiki's face, because it's likely that she touched Shiki during her time in the Rox pirates.
I can speculate that she was the Ace card in beast pirates, and she accompanied Kaido. And I can also speculate that se was part in setting up Oden when he came back to Wano, and she took part in screwing Oden because of her tricky ability. However, I can also have a big feeling that she died by Oden, and was cut down, which explains why her ability is now with Bon Clay, because she simply is dead now.
That's brilliant.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
So everyone is From Rocks now

Great Chapter ^^. Oden actually knocked Toki up on the WB’s ship 😂, twice to boot:steef:. The man has no chill lolz. Pretty Interesting that Toki’s from one of the 5 great families on Wano tho ^^ as it implies that the Amatsuki clan have a huge legacy behind them, dating back several centuries given Toki’s 800+ years old. I’m not sure whether the time fruit gives eternal youth (I’m not inclined to believe it does), so Toki is prolly someone in her 20’s that made a 800 year jump into the future. In which case why? Coz of a prophecy maybe? Will be the interesting to find out why. Also I’m starting to think that maybe Zunesha has ties to Amatsuki clan, which is why Momo can command it & Luffy can’t even tho both posses the voice of all things. Also the concept behind Momo’s name is very interesting, ‘peerless under the heavens’. Might sound crazy, but Momo could very well be Uranus.

On the Orochi FB, as I suspected, Orochi planned everything from jump which is pretty dope tbf ^^. Its already pretty impressive that he managed to obtain the seat of Shogun from nothing (I.e. he literally started off as a slave lolz) but he also managed to make the Kozuki feel the same humiliation his family did when they fell out of power. Giving the mirror like situation Orochi prolly used the mane mane fruit to create a situation where Oden tried to kill him (his best friend) coz of an obsession with power and I’m sure it wasn’t hard given Oden was fixated on getting the Shogun title to open up Wano’s borders 😓. Can’t help but feel Orochi was manipulated by that Old lady from get go tho 😓. Everything about her just screams shady lolz. Given Mr2 has her fruit, she’s prolly dead now, so i wonder if her motivations from the get go was Wano’s ruin? 🤔

Also not gonna lie, Orochi was pretty badass this chapter ^^. Particularly the panel in which he was appointed interim Shogun:steef:. Even with his design being what it is Oda still managed to make him look pretty cuul
^^. Also the Yamato no Orochi fruit is pretty interesting. ‘This is fruit will give you the power to obtain the Shogun title’. That line is pretty interesting as up till now, it was his meticulous schemes & the mane mane fruit that managed to give him the seat of interim Shogun, so I wonder how the Yamato no Orochi came into play?🤔 I’m excited to see the capabilities of the fruit. The Yamato no Orochi prolly gives Orochi some sorta OP ability even tho, he himself doesn’t appear that strong. He’s a pretty interesting villain ^^.

Hype for the Roger pirates this chapter! or was it Roger~! Their mere presence on the Island alone is enough to scare every living thing on that Island with both Oden & Shiroki~Chan 😂 even commenting on how beastly it is :steef:. Personally don’t think the WB Pirates can take on the Roger pirates man for man but we’d see ^^. Either way, I’m excited to see this clash~! Also Rakugo’s potrayal is pretty interesting as he seems to be the strongest on the crew after Oden🤔. Odd that he didn’t get more focus during Marineford. Also I’m thinking the conversation WB & Roger had about the D clan and ONE PIECE happens right after this fight so we could potentially be getting read it. Also I’m looking forward to some Toki/Roger interaction as well as we might learn some valuable information from it ^^. Lastly, might just be me but Feel there were a few parallels between the Roger pirates & the SHs this chapter. We got an Ussop looking character, Scopper putting his hands in his pockets gives off a Sanji kinda vibe. The massive fishman was giving me Franky vibes as well with the hairstyle & flower shirt ^^

Last edited:
we are at the hour of legends , one step before the myth ... or off panel
Seeing how it was hyped in this chapter, I beg Oda don´t off panel the event with the Legends...
It is really hard, one side of me already hype up the next chapter and the another one just want to save me for a disappointed off panel chapter next week....

Last edited:
S

Shura

Seeing how it was hyped in this chapter, I beg Oda don´t off panel the event with the Legends...
It is really hard, one side of me already hype up the next chapter and the enough one just want to save me for a disappointed off panel chapter next week....
Yeah...there is no point in hiding their power as they are not going to fight any present character...if not full fight atleast Oda should give a few moments of their clash...I am more interested in Rogers powers

Yeah...there is no point in hiding their power as they are not going to fight any present character...if not full fight atleast Oda should give a few moments of their clash...I am more interested in Rogers powers
I mean we don´t need even a full fight, just show the begin of the fight with some cool moves and cut of before both going all out(just show one clash when both going all out), it would be enough to hype up both legends and still keep up the powerlvl of the monsters in secret to show it later where we seeing Luffy fighting off these monsters.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Another great chapter. Orochi is still evil imo. He continued the killing his grandfather started and stole the Kozuki position. If he was forced to poison Sukiyaki against his own will, then I'd view him in a different light.

A young Curiel

That Granny must have awakened the Clone fruit, not once did she touch her face.

Finally, please put some respect on Sengoku's name

Last edited:
Another great chapter. Orochi is still evil imo. He continued the killing his grandfather started and stole the Kozuki position. If he was forced to poison Sukiyaki against his own will, then I'd view him in a different light.

A young Curiel

That Granny must have awakened the Clone fruit, not once did she touch her face.

Finally, please put some respect on Sengoku's name
:myman:
Sengoku- :gonope:
Sen-:goyea:

E x c u s e

Prime Whitebeard and while he still had Oden at his ship ran away in fear of angering the Navy

Waahhh waaah Yonko hype waaah b-but 1 Yonko crew can rival whole Navy :cry:
There is no Yonko in this chapter, and he just decided to create 5 division commanders in this chapter. :milaugh: WB pirates had 16 division commanders.

WB didn't want to stop from his journey, not because he would anger the Navy lmao

Also is just me that thinks it’s proper odd we still haven’t seen boss Kurokoma in this flashback yet? He was mentioned at the very start of the Oden flashback as Hyo’s rival figure of sorts. Was thinking he’d be related to Orochi somehow but he might just be related to Kyoshiro instead. Like Kurokoma, Kyoshiro’s a Yakuza so Kyoshiro could very well be Kurokoma’s successor/son?

Status
Not open for further replies.