One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn the wait for this God tier chapter spoilers is long
The providers torture us....
That is the hell, can´t wait anymore for Roger and Whitebeard greatness...
I don´t only look forward for the battle, but also we could learn more about the rocks and what happen back then when Roger talk with Whitebeard, I hope we finding even something out of Xebec.

H

Haoshoku

:christindeed:What in the world happened on this thread? the way shit be blowing up would make you think the spoilers was already out. Had to clean a good chunk of the thread even after @Pantheos cleaned a shit ton. Petty Z vs S talk has derailed the thread, there’s threads for Z vs S, no need to get into that stuff here. Anymore non-constructive Z vs S discussions on this thread will be met with consequences.

Because it would be stuff which ruined naruto completely. At the end it smelled like naruto could have done whatever he want, he could have jerked of the whole day, but because of his bloodline and his anchestors he was chosen to achieve what he did. That just takes away every effort a character is having in a series. Like nothing he ever did counts and he himself doesn’t matter, beside of his prophecy.
True, Naruto became about Senju and Uchiha first and foremost, like how DBZ became about the Saiyans. And I agree stories that go the prophecy route, become boring.
My only big reason why even through I don't want Roger to have a Devil Fruit we have already seen I would be somewhat okay with it because there are ways we could see the powers be used differently by Roger than let's say Luffy.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:christindeed:What in the world happened on this thread? the way shit be blowing up would make you think the spoilers was already out. Had to clean a good chunk of the thread. Petty Z vs S talk has derailed the thread, there’s threads for Z vs S, no need to get into that stuff here. Anymore non-constructive Z vs S discussions on this thread will be met with a warning.
Thats right.
#votezorohao

The providers torture us....
That is the hell, can´t wait anymore for Roger and Whitebeard greatness...
I don´t only look forward for the battle, but also we could learn more about the rocks and what happen back then when Roger talk with Whitebeard, I hope we finding even something out of Xebec.
Me too, I hope it's worth the wait. I'm confident.

Because it would be stuff which ruined naruto completely. At the end it smelled like naruto could have done whatever he want, he could have jerked of the whole day, but because of his bloodline and his anchestors he was chosen to achieve what he did. That just takes away every effort a character is having in a series. Like nothing he ever did counts and he himself doesn’t matter, beside of his prophecy.
But there's already multiple prophecies about Luffy right?

There's the destroying fishman island prophecy, then there's will of D will cause a storm, then there's the dawn of the new world, then there's lady Toki's brilliance of the dawn one, then there's the man who Roger is waiting for, then there's the man who will guide the mermaid princess poseidon

Hehehe, so if your problem is prophecies then One piece has definitely outdone naruto in that department... the only difference is that Luffy hasn't received or been shown to have received special prophecy bloodline powers YET and thats what made Naruto suck

Remember that the prophecy around Naruto started very early in Shippuden around the death of Jiraiya arc and there wasn't any problem with that... In fact it worked pretty damñ well even up to the naruto vs pain fights... The problem came from when Naruto literally gets powers he never earned from said prophecy during the war

But there's already multiple prophecies about Luffy right?

There's the destroying fishman island prophecy, then there's will of D will cause a storm, then there's the dawn of the new world, then there's lady Toki's brilliance of the dawn one, then there's the man who Roger is waiting for, then there's the man who will guide the mermaid princess poseidon

Hehehe, so if your problem is prophecies then One piece has definitely outdone naruto in that department... the only difference is that Luffy hasn't received or been shown to have received special prophecy bloodline powers YET and thats what made Naruto suck

Remember that the prophecy around Naruto started very early in Shippuden around the death of Jiraiya arc and there wasn't any problem with that... In fact it worked pretty damñ well even up to the naruto vs pain fights... The problem came from when Naruto literally gets powers he never earned from said prophecy during the war
Wait for Dragon blood to give him hax xD
Post automatically merged:

Yooo, it seems Sanji was not the only one replaced from Monster trio hahahahaha. Poor Zoro got replaced with Brook. Luffy's new squad!
I see Santoryu...

Status
Not open for further replies.