One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xebec coming back when he's put of prime is boring.

Also Rocks is indeed back : Kaido and BM alliance
And who's to say that he will be out of his prime when he comes back? There are so many DFs that can actually preserve his greatness, and if it wasn't his DF, another individual working for him could actually do that for him. There are PLENTY OF WAYS to preserve his prime. Which actually brings me to the topic of what I said earlier, which is him coming back and killing Garp in the process, and oh I can already imagine the scene of him saying "you grew older and weaker, Gaaarp"

I

Inspector_Mu

And who's to say that he will be out of his prime when he comes back? There are so many DFs that can actually preserve his greatness, and if it wasn't his DF, another individual working for him could actually do that for him. There are PLENTY OF WAYS to preserve his prime. Which actually brings me to the topic of what I said earlier, which is him coming back and killing Garp in the process, and oh I can already imagine the scene of him saying "you grew older and weaker, Gaaarp"
What df?
For me Rocks is gone.

Oda already introduced the lurking legendb

Maybe, who knows. It will be something that will basically go beyond the concept of "a human being bad villain because of bad past."

For me, I actually before the existance of Imu-sama, I always had fascination with the story of Devil Fruits, and linking it to that final entity that Luffy is going to face.

you see, do you recall what the story behind DF that was mentioned??? It was said that Devil Fruit powers are the reincarnation of the power of the "Sea Devil". Which is actually can be a REAL entity that was suppressed long time ago, and its own powers were reincarnated in the form of Fruits and scattered rather than being in one single invincible entity.
Now, I'm not saying Imu is a Sea Devil, or anything. BUT MY POINT is that Imu has to be an entity that represent the 800+ years of wars and suffering in the world of One Piece, and not just a pitiful human who took the wrong path as a human because of bad past

I find it outrageous that MHA, a show that the majority of population wouldn't care to discuss as much as One Piece, to have its spoilers come out waaaay earlier than One Piece. I mean who gives a shit about it. Instead of focusing on that shitty super-hero wanna be dweebs of s series wearing weird nerdy customs pretending to be heroes and give lame speeches about how to be a hero, be a fucking pirate and steal the spoiler and give it to us early hahahaha.
Why talk shit about MHA ? :kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.