One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Most of them struggle to stay relevant for more than 5 years. 22 years later, and OP is still going strong.
Which is why I still hate Jump for ditching Bleach series, I fucking hate them for not allowing the mangaka to end the manga the way he pleased and having made him rush the end in an unacceptable way. Bleach to this day gets more attention from me, and more views from its videos than stupid shows that are in the magazine right now. I know Bleach haters will come at me saying "oh, it's the authors fault for not wrapping the arc faster" when I can simply say the same and tell you "what would oda himself do if Jump told him to wrap up the story in basically 1 or 2 years only" can he actually please the fans in that little time??? would he deliver ???? or would its end SUCK ASS.

I honestly hate most of the new series due to the fact I couldn't have the finale of Bleach that it deserved LOL, yes I act like a childish old geezer, bite me hahahaha

Maybe, who knows. It will be something that will basically go beyond the concept of "a human being bad villain because of bad past."

For me, I actually before the existance of Imu-sama, I always had fascination with the story of Devil Fruits, and linking it to that final entity that Luffy is going to face.

you see, do you recall what the story behind DF that was mentioned??? It was said that Devil Fruit powers are the reincarnation of the power of the "Sea Devil". Which is actually can be a REAL entity that was suppressed long time ago, and its own powers were reincarnated in the form of Fruits and scattered rather than being in one single invincible entity.
Now, I'm not saying Imu is a Sea Devil, or anything. BUT MY POINT is that Imu has to be an entity that represent the 800+ years of wars and suffering in the world of One Piece, and not just a pitiful human who took the wrong path as a human because of bad past
Hmmm...isn't that a little bit too mythical for one piece?
but i like the idea.

Which is why I still hate Jump for ditching Bleach series, I fucking hate them for not allowing the mangaka to end the manga the way he pleased and having made him rush the end in an unacceptable way. Bleach to this day gets more attention from me, and more views from its videos than stupid shows that are in the magazine right now. I know Bleach haters will come at me saying "oh, it's the authors fault for not wrapping the arc faster" when I can simply say the same and tell you "what would oda himself do if Jump told him to wrap up the story in basically 1 or 2 years only" can he actually please the fans in that little time??? would he deliver ???? or would its end SUCK ASS.

I honestly hate most of the new series due to the fact I couldn't have the finale of Bleach that it deserved LOL, yes I act like a childish old geezer, bite me hahahaha
Bleach is still one of my top 10 favourite manga.....a true bleach fan will read and appreciate the novels because they were really good and give a closure you can be fine with.

The last arc had such crazy potential, but the way Kubo got dropped is absolutely disgusting, and actually shows what's going wrong in this world.

Bleach and Naruto will never get disrespected by me, too much nostalgia

Hmmm...isn't that a little bit too mythical for one piece?
but i like the idea.
I think your own comment doesn't belong to One Piece. One Piece is the largest biggest universe I have ever seen. All kinds of myths exist in this world. And you are telling me that it's too mythical for One Piece????
C'mon man, hahaha, have you been watching the show?

I think your own comment doesn't belong to One Piece. One Piece is the largest biggest universe I have ever seen. All kinds of myths exist in this world. And you are telling me that it's too mythical for One Piece????
C'mon man, hahaha, have you been watching the show?
I just think that a "Real" devil would be too much, and Oda doesn't really expand on supernatural stuff... but then again there's the thing with zoro's sword so.....you are right, anything can happen in one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.