One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly fuck Redon don’t even post the spoiler and put more info in next hours. Making people stay up late. Just don’t post at all next time. I’m for sure not giving their site any more clicks and traffic.
its been a minute lmao
the goat is bacc
Post automatically merged:

The nerve of some people to bash the spoiler providers, just be thankful that they are exist, without them we won't even get OP until later, if you dislike their teasing just stop checking for the spoilers and wait for the official chapter.

bunch of ungrateful cunts.
@MonsterZoro
:milaugh:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
The nerve of some people to bash the spoiler providers, just be thankful that they are exist, without them we won't even get OP until later, if you dislike their teasing just stop checking for the spoilers and wait for the official chapter.

bunch of ungrateful cunts.
Oh please lol don’t act like spoiler provider are so innocent you do know it’s illegal right ? You think these providers do it out of kindness and that we should bow down to them ? Lol

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
From what I understand there's tons of money involved in these spoiler businesses, why would anyone risk so much?

Surely not for the fandom
Exactly and the provider gains not only money but followers and attention too their website or twitter or what ever platform. The baiting and teasing is all part of it to gain more clicks.

Total: 631 (members: 90, guests: 541)

:finally:
Hey 541 guests who most like read the spoilers here, join this great forum and became one part of our community
:cheers::cheers: I know you guys reading it:catsure:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Finally it is only soon to see Rogers power and ability:steef::steef:

Hey 541 guests who most like read the spoilers here, join this great forum and became one part of our community
:cheers::cheers: I know you guys reading it:catsure:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Finally it is only soon to see Rogers power and ability:steef::steef:
Join us. We wait together for our weekly dose of drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.