One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole things about Haki,future sight and advanced coa are just the begin of these ability to perform something. And advanced CoC will something special which Luffy will lead to defeat Teach(@Inspector_Mu). You can see that Oda don't want to spoil much about battles of top tiers,he will still want to hold all the secrets.

@Red Admiral
You aren't wrong, I don't think that we should see in Roger and his crew as swordmen fighter expect Rayleigh, almost everyone on his crew has a sword. I think hakimonster use more these weapons as tools for their fight combat. In chapter 0 we could see that Roger also was using a gun and sword.

Their combat skills are just interesting and I want see more and more of Roger and his crew. Sadly that Rayleigh didn't get the chance to show his prime power though..
Oden was a perfect match up, yet Roger is really a monster.

@Bogard
Roger and Primebeard are really monsters, can understand why Big mom had respect to Whitebeard and even Kaido want to battle him.

Gaban: Let's stop this quickly Rayleigh

This has nothing to do with them needing to team up for Oden. They saw a dude coming at em and decided they'd put him down fast. That's about it.

Rayleigh: "You just want to fight him"

Calling out Roger's dumb excuse to fight Oden.
Yeah, power scaling obsessed people cannot think rationally.
In fact, Oda intentionally made Roger sends Oden flying so that you wouldn't see Rayleigh and Oden clashing, so that again, Oda doesn't give the fans the answers they wanted to "who's stronger between Oden and Rayleigh". It's just a dick move by Oda by sending the biggest elephant in the room, Roger and handle things his own, to avoid the "Rayleigh vs Oden" shit, cause Oda never gives clear answers to those things.

Nah I doubt that
roger mentioned many times when he talked about him and garp going at each other. pirates on the other hand doesnt seem like they do.
marines actively seek certain pirates so they are bound to encounter one another more often.
Yeah, sure it has been the same idea for every big shot. Except that when they meet it's always like "how many years has it been?"

The whole things about Haki,future sight and advanced coa are just the begin of these ability to perform something. And advanced CoC will something special which Luffy will lead to defeat Teach(@Inspector_Mu). You can see that Oda don't want to spoil much about battles of top tiers,he will still want to hold all the secrets.

@Red Admiral
You aren't wrong, I don't think that we should see in Roger and his crew as swordmen fighter expect Rayleigh, almost everyone on his crew has a sword. I think hakimonster use more these weapons as tools for their fight combat. In chapter 0 we could see that Roger also was using a gun and sword.

Their combat skills are just interesting and I want see more and more of Roger and his crew. Sadly that Rayleigh didn't get the chance to show his prime power though..

@Bogard
Roger and Primebeard are really monsters, can understand why Big mom had respect to Whitebeard and even Kaido want to battle him.
hmmm ... never said Roger is not a swordsman

I said he is a swordsman when Zoro fandom said no while crying out loud

I'm saying that "I be greatest" or "WSS" shit is not about over all power but merely a single skill ....

I

Inspector_Mu

I just gave you a feat mr “Shiki > Shiki”, or did type this comment on auto-pilot with no logic like you did 90% of your other comments? Lol

Marco is a mythical Zoan who can tank Light bombardments meant to kill Yonko.

Oden scarred Kaido? Big whoop, we’ve seen high tiers do worse to big mom.

Marco also blocked casual attacks from Akainu, that is way more impressive than Roger swatting “Yonko slayer” Oden like a bug. Lol
Lol so you take my typing mistake as an argument?
Fine... I guess you have individual feat and hype placing Marco abkve Oden except tanking/blocking

Sure
Tanking =/= being strong offensively to do anything

Akainu used magma to block old sich WB attack
Oden was attacked by Roger = Prime wb

@Red Admiral

@Bogard
Lmfao roger is a swordsman bruh cut your noise this is getting sad to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.