One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it seems more like a sparring session because Roger was dying. He wanted to ask Whitebeard for Oden.
I just can’t get over how people thought that WB’s teenage Division Commanders are equal to Prime Ray, Gaban, and the rest of the Roger Pirates. Prime Ray is much stronger than Old Ray, who could push an Admiral to high diff. Even if Marco/Jozu/Vista were somehow YC level by then (they weren’t), Ray and Gaban alone could mid diff the crew at worst.

Also, logic wise. If Big Mom could not take down Kaido or do ANYTHING to him really, but Luffy will, his offence will be better than hers, guaranteed. That's why he needs this "advanced CoA" that Roger/WB are displaying.

Granted, Luffy cannot tank attacks like Big Mom, nor manipulate weather, so I'm not saying overall he's going to be better than Big Mom. But his OFFENCE 100% will.

Also, logic wise. If Big Mom could not take down Kaido or do ANYTHING to him really, but Luffy will, his offence will be better than hers, guaranteed. That's why he needs this "advanced CoA" that Roger/WB are displaying.

Granted, Luffy cannot tank attacks like Big Mom, nor manipulate weather, so I'm not saying overall he's going to be better than Big Mom. But his OFFENCE 100% will.
Tbf Kaido couldn’t injure BM either. They were both clean after fighting for 3 days. BM and Kaido are basically nigh equals in everything, with Kaido only having a slight edge overall

Tbf Kaido couldn’t injure BM either. They were both clean after fighting for 3 days. BM and Kaido are basically nigh equals in everything, with Kaido only having a slight edge overall
100%. But Luffy's offence has to surpass Kaido's as well. Is there any chance Luffy can tank a King Kong Gatling with advanced CoA? No fucking chance. That attack will be >>>> Thunder Bagua.

The "cheat code" here is that Luffy will use FS, instead of durability to compete with the Yonko. That way he can defeat them with plot, but will not surpass them end of Wano.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nah this is so sad
Decades ago the manga which was released on Monday was Fairy Tail but now we only have One Piece??
Monday won't feel the same anymore without Fairy Tail and One Piece won't even dream to replace the old sensation of Monday Fairy Tail :josad:
Give Oda a few more chapters of Oden flashback and I'm sure we'll all feel like we're reading FT.

Status
Not open for further replies.