One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently
The guy who ran away from injured, crippled, still in bandages Nekomamushi. And the guy who defeated no one significant on WCI arc

Has the same bounty with

The guy who fought against whole island of Natural Born Warriors, stalemating the 2 dukes that are fully healthy and had full limbs. Fought against Zunisha the ancient beast and yoloed Fujitora, Sengoku and Tsuru and sinked 2 of their ships.

Is this what Oda thinks when he puts "comedy" as 1 of One Piece's genre?

I'm sure he gave him a good fight. He was in his prime while kaido had still room to improve at the time.
Kaido depending on his age maybe still had room , but for sure he had Dragon DF already as we saw in Ashura's flashback of him , vs Ashura himself and Denjiro

I think it's possible he was landing hits on Kaido but failed to inflict damage , until that one attack from Enma

But it's possible as well he was matching Kaido ....

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
From the spanish copies earlier I managed to translate a single page. More to come.

Post automatically merged:

So apparently
The guy who ran away from injured, crippled, still in bandages Nekomamushi. And the guy who defeated no one significant on WCI arc

Has the same bounty with

The guy who fought against whole island of Natural Born Warriors, stalemating the 2 dukes that are fully healthy and had full limbs. Fought against Zunisha the ancient beast and yoloed Fujitora, Sengoku and Tsuru and sinked 2 of their ships.

Is this what Oda thinks when he puts "comedy" as 1 of One Piece's genre?
Maybe if he doesn't take his series seriously, neither will we?

We know Morgans was dickriding the Supernovas, as Luffy, Capone get the same threatment, probably Morgans bring some lies about Capone to the Navy as " he did fight all top commanders of Big mom and even battle of Big mom, he was the right hand men of the Strawhat in the plan to kill Big mom" so the Navy give him a huge bounty aswell. Even though 1B for Capone is still very huge, but at least I can say now that Perospero was able to stop a 1B men(@Buusatan94 ) xD.

Rocks Kaido never fought strong dudes, he fought the bottom of the barrel of Roger's crew.
So bottom of the barrel dude beat KAIDO?

Besides that doesn't matter... the point is that Even when he got beaten then he still didn't get scarred

It's like kid ace vs blue jam... Of course grown up ace can fodderized blue jam but at the time Kid ace was evenly matched against blue jam... Blue jam had the capability of scarring kid ace and even winning the fight... so it doesn't matter what the relative strength of the person was at the time... the point is that Even if Kaido was matching up against low tier Roger pirates at the time, THEY STILL DIDN'T SCAR HIM...They beat him and won BUT DID NOT MANAGE TO SCRATCH THIS MAN

We know Morgans was dickriding the Supernovas, as Luffy, Capone get the same threatment, probably Morgans bring some lies about Capone to the Navy as " he did fight all top commanders of Big mom and even battle of Big mom, he was the right hand men of the Strawhat in the plan to kill Big mom" so the Navy give him a huge bounty aswell. Even though 1B for Capone is still very huge, but at least I can say now that Perospero was able to stop a 1B men(@Buusatan94 ) xD.
Luffy bounty was also highly inflated, but people didn't care about that. They are all about Luffy low - middiffing supernovas left & right. I guess Capone deserves same credit. He da 2nd best supernova now.

So bottom of the barrel dude beat KAIDO?

Besides that doesn't matter... the point is that Even when he got beaten then he still didn't get scarred

It's like kid ace vs blue jam... Of course grown up ace can fodderized blue jam but at the time Kid ace was evenly matched against blue jam... Blue jam had the capability of scarring kid ace and even winning the fight... so it doesn't matter what the relative strength of the person was at the time... the point is that Even if Kaido was matching up against low tier Roger pirates at the time, THEY STILL DIDN'T SCAR HIM...They beat him and won BUT DID NOT MANAGE TO SCRATCH THIS MAN
Yes, Kid Kaido is crap, I Don't deny it.
Post automatically merged:

Still not worth 1 billion.
Then Luffy ain't worth 1.5 bill.

On more thought you guys should stop exposing the bullshit on bounty increasing
Otherwise, bounty increase will also be offpanelled and we will only get comments like
Chopper: Wow Luffy your bounty is so high!!
Zoro: Damn cook's bounty is still higher than me again
Without actually getting told how much the bounties are

Status
Not open for further replies.