One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh? So Kaido did not get stronger between God valley and fighting Oden and never fought anyone of any considerable strength DURING God valley the greatest battle in recorded history or after it... Wow.... its like Kaido was just hiding somewhere and somehow missed all these top tiers and just appeared 20 years later having done nothing during God valley and just got walloped by Oden and then suddenly his haki bloomed and he became invincible
Never said Young Kaido = Kid Kaido, Lol.
I was referring to Kid Kaido being crap, not young Kaido(the one who fought Oden).

Hmmm...so Oden, wano strongest samurai, doesn't even know about advance CoC, that's disappointing:josad:
For me it looks more like a advanced form of CoA as we see the black aura around Roger sword and Whitebeard before they clash,@Sade post a similar thing with Zoro,I think that is the next lvl which probably top tier swordmen fighter or overall top tiers with advanced CoA using it like.

Nice to see off Oda to show that haki form with Whitebeard and Roger. I hyping up Roger very much but also I should show respect to our boy Whitebeard. Dude has massive strong Advanced CoA,strong CoO and also CoC. Yet he don't use his gura power in combo of these ability,either his gura df or his awakening,yet a simple advanced CoA clash shock the whole Island and make a big storm who send trees into the sea.

Primebeard ist just a another league, nothing to compare to his old sick from in Marineford, that is just amazing.
Roger must have other crazy ability aswell if he can match advanced CoA Gura/awakening power of Whitebeard.

Never said Young Kaido = Kid Kaido, Lol.
I was referring to Kid Kaido being crap, not young Kaido(the one who fought Oden).
Right but there's 18 years between God valley and The Oden fight but Kaido not getting scarred DURING the greatest battle in one piece history or for 18 years after the greatest battle in one piece history DOESNT ACCOUNT FOR MUCH SINCE HE BECAME INVINCIBLE IMMEDIATELY AFTER ODEN... Like the day before he fought Oden he was so and so but the day immediately after Oden he was a beast among men... He got some Luffy level haki boost immediately after the Oden fight and became invincible

Bro Oden didnt even know wtf was happening with the Roger WB clash...u really think that version of him would be able to leave that giant ass scar on Kaido?
Yeah I don't still think that Oden was at his prime, probably he learn advanced CoA as Roger too after he travel with him. It would make sense why he was able to match Kaido then. This Oden is probably a low top tier, the one against Kaido is probably mid top tier.

For me it looks more like a advanced form of CoA as we see the black aura around Roger sword and Whitebeard before they clash,@Sade post a similar thing with Zoro,I think that is the next lvl which probably top tier swordmen fighter or overall top tiers with advanced CoA using it like.

Nice to see off Oda to show that haki form with Whitebeard and Roger. I hyping up Roger very much but also I should show respect to our boy Whitebeard. Dude has massive strong Advanced CoA,strong CoO and also CoC. Yet he don't use his gura power in combo of these ability,either his gura df or his awakening,yet a simple advanced CoA clash shock the whole Island and make a big storm who send trees into the sea.

Primebeard ist just a another league, nothing to compare to his old sick from in Marineford, that is just amazing.
Roger must have other crazy ability aswell if he can match advanced CoA Gura/awakening power of Whitebeard.
when you realize this roger is already on his deathbed and he still can match prime whitebeard:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.