Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 967: Roger's adventure

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Penguin

Things left to be told from this flashback? I think:

- Roger and Whitebeard's meeting at Wano.

- Roger's death.

- Maybe some tease from young Shichibukai, Supernova, and other big shoots.

- Oden returns to Wano and fight Kaido. He "dies".

- Orochi and his allies plotting (Kyoshiro revealed?).

So maybe 1-2 chapters remaining, 3 at best to finish this flashback and return to the main plot...

EDIT: I was making some poo and my anus is filthy, so sorry guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
So the treasure:

Pisses off royalty
Scares same royalty shitless
Will ignite a world war
Makes people laugh when they see it

Embarrassing photo of Imu confirmed.

And so whitebeard had the 4th mystery road poneglyph ? I don't get it. But if it's true, is it in his hometown ? Is that the message Marco is sending to Luffy?

Clearly with this chapter, my theory have been debunked. Shanks isn't the latest RP :josad:

Wow, what a chapter. These last few of the flashback have been superb. So much world building here, and we got to see guys like Franky from back in the day, and the place Kuma sent Robin. The return to fishman island was also great, loved how Neptune basically call Roger a walking disaster. Such a great exchange:

“We haven’t done anything bad!”

“That’s because you haven’t done anything yet!”
Totally something somebody would say to Luffy.

Buggy and Shanks were great, and Shanks is awesome for staying back with Buggy. I can’t help but wonder why he decided not to go to Raftel after all later on, despite saying he would.

Roger is such a good character. He’s really compelling, and he acts so much like Luffy. Would love to know what the treasure was that made him and his crew just laugh.

Next up should be Roger’s death, and then Oden’s.

Outstanding chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.