Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 967: Roger's adventure

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great chapter, good interactions between oden and the Roger's pirates.
Good to see the end of their journey but not too much of the answers we are all waiting for the straw hats to discover (after all it's their story).
Next is oden back in wano and the conflict with kaido. We can already see that wano has changed and that the scabbards needs oden back.

Last edited:
Whitbeard really fumbled the ball. He had the resources, power and time that Roger never had and chose to bend the knee. Gotta respect it though.

This chapter is blowing my mind once again this year. So many great chapters this year.
Oh God, it's a good way to end a decade.

For now, I can say that I need to wait for the Mangaplus release of this chapter. Too much information, can't handle it yet.
But one thing for sure is, later, when the Laugh Tale mystery is revealed, I wish that I will have THE VERY SAME EXPRESSION as Roger had in that hilarious panel. No more, no less.

M

MD Zolo

Sigh!! It is difficult to be part of the discussion when you won't read the low-quality scans and have to wait for 9 more days to get the official translation.

Oh well!! I guess I will see the bits and pieces posted here.

:catcry:
Post automatically merged:

Ussop's "can't go to that island" disease is real! That is literally the best twist I've ever seen in my life
Apparently the lier can't tell a lie. Anything the man says, becomes true.

Status
Not open for further replies.